chucks vintage official thread

chucksvintage

What else do you guy's want to see?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. What else do you guy's want to see?

the black shoes are Randy shoes

Randy shoes? I've never heard of them. Can you tell me anything about them?

Thanks,

-Jake

• 2 weeks later...
very gay. not that there's anything wrong with that. lol

Then why bring it up? I'm tired of seeing references to gay,homo, blah, blah -- I bet these are the same people who use the term "rap" as code for black. Sick of all the closet homophobes and racists. We are in the 21st century grow up. Bigotry is played out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They are Current elliot jeans that my husband does all the washes for. They fool me sometimes when I grap them out of my closet next to my 501 big e. My 646 dont fit me right now. I am pregnant.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello again,

What shirt brands do you guy's like that have a Vintage feel to them? How about Imperials? I would Love to carry 45rpm to bad they only sell to there stores.

Thank You,

Madeline

A brand I love, especially for shirts is Sunny Sport. They are japanese, bought one of their shirts at Beams + a year or so back. I just saw them at Project in Vegas, so they are definitely selling to USA stores now.

Kapital, I LOVE...but I met the owner Hirata-San once and he said how he had been approached many times to sell in the USA. He said he wasn't interested, that all he and his son wanted to do was to create their stores and make beautiful clothes for their stores. Their original business was (and is) to make private label items for the likes of 45rpm, Hollywood Ranch Market, etc.

It would be great to try to get some Hollywood Ranch Market or Blue/Blue shirts which I also love...but unsure if they distribute to USA. If you really want, I could make some inquiries on your behalf.

A brand I love, especially for shirts is Sunny Sport. They are japanese, bought one of their shirts at Beams + a year or so back. I just saw them at Project in Vegas, so they are definitely selling to USA stores now.

Kapital, I LOVE...but I met the owner Hirata-San once and he said how he had been approached many times to sell in the USA. He said he wasn't interested, that all he and his son wanted to do was to create their stores and make beautiful clothes for their stores. Their original business was (and is) to make private label items for the likes of 45rpm, Hollywood Ranch Market, etc.

It would be great to try to get some Hollywood Ranch Market or Blue/Blue shirts which I also love...but unsure if they distribute to USA. If you really want, I could make some inquiries on your behalf.

Ok I'm a total space cadet. I totally mentioned the Kapital thing in a post like over a year ago and STILL haven't come in the store, even though I'm back in LA now. Sorry for the redundancy, I'll drop by soon.

Cheers!

Kairo

Hello,

We have many work boots in the shop right now and yes some in size 9. Let me know what style?

No interested in new clothes any more. My roots are Vintage and I think when you love it as much as I do thats what you should do.