My Tokyo Blog (well, sort of)

herpsky

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quick question, How easily avalible is drugs in japan/tko?
readily available.

you can find vending machines that sell a variety of drugs.

i can never figure out where goro's is.

i see the line but i cant tell where the entrance is.

i know its by the wendy's

well, you can join the line and figure out for yourself the hard way. haha. it's the grey 3-storey (i think it's 3) building in between wendy's and lawson.

Why is it that the amount of energy you invest in getting tail and the amount of tail that you actually get inversely related?....

So this 30 year old milf has been blowing up my keitai for the last couple weeks and I finally relented and did the deed last friday. Now I get e-mails like this....

おはよう、ラジオ

ゴルフは楽しかった?

ラジオは悪戯っ子ねKissマークはお尻にして。そうしたらあなただけが知っていることになるでしょう

英語を話しているほうがずっとセクシィよ。すごくラジオらしい

ハブアナイスデー

And this....

なんだかすごくすごく会いたいよ

Argh. I'm just gonna tell her I'm gay or something.

Just go all out and have her walk in on you with a dude...

or pass her over here. I love how she couldn't get any more out in the open about her intents.

For the record, hooking up with a ~30 year old in a room filled with your friends will lead to drama.

shes on the nuts. just tell her straight up 私はあなたの感じを傷つける。 私は愛しない!

Why is it that the amount of energy you invest in getting tail and the amount of tail that you actually get inversely related?....

So this 30 year old milf has been blowing up my keitai for the last couple weeks and I finally relented and did the deed last friday. Now I get e-mails like this....

おはよう、ラジオ

ゴルフは楽しかった?

ハブアナイスデー

And this....

なんだかすごくすごく会いたいよ

Good morning, radio golf was pleasant? Don't you think? as for the radio the mischievous [tsu] child as for the Kiss mark to a rear end. So, when it does, the person who speaks English which means the hole simply the wound to have known and probably will be directly [sekushii]. To be enormous hub analog chair day the radio seems

yeah ditch the crazy bitch

anyway.. a few months later i found out she was megatron in love with me and shit, and all our mutual friends were trying to explain that it was just because japanese arent so exposed to public affection and talking about that kind of thing. by that time it was all too late, i had boned her friend from barcelona and it was only a matter of time before the news got back round to her so i tried not to confuse her anymore with my shit and walked.

stil think of her though. pretty bad.

Sad, in any language. I know how this can linger for ages.

And a hint for the soon to be expats...when desperately wandering the streets of Tokyo for Advil while delirious with a 105 degree fever, it's called 'ee-boo-profe' (as in ibuprofen).

I learned the hard way.

With regard to Milspex, I've seen that he's capable of playing the game, sartorial-wise. I'm stunned that he's having as much trouble as he says he has. But as others have said, what his oral game is like, that could be the bottleneck.

And as far as paying for sex in a foreign country - that's wack.

Looking forward to jmat taking the baton...looking forward to some Carl Lewis-on-the-final-leg sort of epic action.

おはよう、ラジオ

ゴルフは楽しかった?

ハブアナイスデー

And this....

なんだかすごくすごく会いたいよ

What does it mean? Doesnt read Japanese and the online translator keeps giving me weird translation.:mad:

ive been debating what to do for an end year holiday for awhile now.

i think its settled. fuck the UK or NYC. im going to tokyo.

i just wonder how they'll receive a non-japanese asian. i hear its not TOO bad but theres still some resentment.

any chance of tapping into the japanese punani network? hahaha.

basically she said "me luv u long time rajio" "i want to keep seeing you"

Im seriously interested in whether you actually speak or just run shit through a translator, cause your shit sounds like it was very directly translated from English.

i just wonder how they'll receive a non-japanese asian. i hear its not TOO bad but theres still some resentment.

My friend who is the ugly version of Dunkin Deeznuts, imagine sloth from the goonies, but Chinese ended up marrying a really hot chick with big tits from Sendai. He dated like 2 other chicks before that. It might have to do with him working in IT, and IT guys in japan are like doctors and lawyers in western countries.

you can get around. no problem. if you have game, you can take anyone home. you're not going to aryan germany, so if you're azyn, you have game, you can bag a japanese girl. not too hard.

let's say, theoretically, i spoke fluent japanese, absolute perfect japanese, japanese

that sounded like i was born and raised in Japan;

how would i be received generally, by both young and old, as a brown-colored Hispano-Euro mutt?

everyone's so focused on the whole white/japanese dynamic... what about cOloRed/Japanese?

let's say, theoretically, i spoke fluent japanese, absolute perfect japanese, japanese

how would i be received generally, by both young and old, as a brown-colored Hispano-Euro mutt?

everyone's so focused on the whole white/japanese dynamic... what about cOloRed/Japanese?

You should be find as long as you dont act like Ichigo 100%

a couple of my good friends in japan are half black, half japanese. they get a lot of ass and generally do ok. except one of my friends got beat up by some drunken racists. but besides that, they enjoy the good life.

just have game. let the ho's chose you,you dont chose the ho's.

very little.

Im seriously interested in whether you actually speak or just run shit through a translator, cause your shit sounds like it was very directly translated from English.

Guest jmatsu

there's always going to be undertones of racism, but this is true no matter where you go. i think that any gaijin going to/living in japan just has to be respectful of the culture and in someways actually contribute to japanese society. i think that once this is accomplished that people will appreciate it and maybe loosen up abit. obviously the older generations aren't as liberal minded. so they seem to distrust or have certain already formulated opinion of nonjapanese, but you don't wanna hang out with old people anyway, right?

if you're nonjapanese it really helps to be rich and connected. i mean theres nonjapanese that are the scum of society, and there are nonjapanese that contribute to cultural awareness and help the economy go round.

colored japanese? basically if you're a good looking half black/jap then you have a good chance at pursuing a hiphop career even if you can't flow too well. either that or you can be a model... you'll basically get into any reggae or hip hop club for free.

anyway colored people can definitley excel in japan. for example a friend of mine is 100% indian, born and raised in kobe. he is basically japanese, but has the genetic make of an indian. it is his japanese mentality and spirit that allows him to excel although he does not appear to be japanese. he's a fuckin executive making bank. so no matter what ethnicity/race you are, you just have to represent yourself well and be able to play the game.

おはよう、ラジオ

ゴルフは楽しかった?

ハブアナイスデー

And this....

なんだかすごくすごく会いたいよ

pics or that didnt happen. i need some hame-dori pics over here!!!111

im leaving today. 10:35 NEX to narita. BYE BYE.

I've had so much fun while i was here. i dont wanna leave but shit

i gotta do stuff on the other side of the globe.

iight hand that baton to me and jmatsuzaka. hope to have better luck on scoring. hah *cross fingers*. safe flight.

pics or that didnt happen. i need some hame-dori pics over here!!!111

im leaving today. 10:35 NEX to narita. BYE BYE.

I've had so much fun while i was here. i dont wanna leave but shit

i gotta do stuff on the other side of the globe.

my flight is getting delayed 5 hours

delta sucks and they are ghey.

don't fly delta cause they suck.

im in the northwest biz. lounge

free booze, food, and intarnets

with lots of fat american buisnessmen!!!1111 A+++