My Tokyo Blog (well, sort of)

herpsky

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they got any sex that shouldve been yours.

-edit i swear to god that it's just strange timing that we got together. im not stalking and refreshing every 2 minutes to find out when you post.

i just bought last crops flicker 1 wallet so far.i got to head back to harajuku tomorrow. tons of places to hit up.i need to print the sufu guide,for some reason it seems the map is not matching up with location of shops too well.it needs to be updated.still need to hit up the fabfour flagship. . the freakstore got these dope patent leather shoes made by brand called admiral looked pretty nice. im trying to decide on picking up a good manpurse. i want to make sure i check out most of the shops to make a decision.

wheres Pure Blue? is it away from the strip.im trying to find full count shop also,i went all the way down harajuku. but i ended to the end where bape cuts is. smart clothing in harajuku is pretty dope store.carried pherows,storymy blue, warehouse,etc. nice boots from toys mccoys all black,the SA said it was discontinued.for 69,900 as nice as it was. i kept on truckin. OT& E is cool also, they have few redmoon pieces with various jeans like smart clothing carried. finally got to visit the fabfour shop, picked up grey 5010xx.they got a sale going on right now.

wheres Pure Blue? is it away from the strip.im trying to find full count shop also,i went all the way down harajuku. but i ended to the end where bape cuts is. smart clothing in harajuku is pretty dope store.carried pherows,storymy blue, warehouse,etc. nice boots from toys mccoys all black,the SA said it was discontinued.for 69,900 as nice as it was. i kept on truckin. OT& E is cool also, they have few redmoon pieces with various jeans like smart clothing carried. finally got to visit the fabfour shop, picked up grey 5010xx.they got a sale going on right now.

You shoulda kept going, pbj is like 10 metres from BapeCuts

oh ok, so on the street where bape cuts.i make a right and keep going? because it looked like there was nothing there.so i turned back down.

Same street, same side of the street, dont know before or after, cant remember but the sign is tiny and store is kinda hard to see but its there.

if you hit soph you've gone too far.

The girls who work there are really damn nice too. I really hate going into small stores with no other customers, but that is one of the few places I prefer it.

Question

Anyone know where to get some big size dress shoes (30 cm or so)? The only place I've found with that size is the fucking zen mall in shibuya which, needless to say, only has complete shit.

Interview shit coming up and I don't own any dress shoes, or even any shoes that could pass for an interview, so I don't know if I have time to go the internet route and order.

oh ok, so on the street where bape cuts.i make a right and keep going? because it looked like there was nothing there.so i turned back down.
make a right from what? if you keep going up the hill on the street bapecuts is on (away from harajuku JR station), soph is on your right.

but i guess you wouldnt care for that kinda stuff

FYI: I was wrong. White guys CAN get hot girls here. Just went to eat with 2 white guys and their very high standard/any Jguy would kill for girlfriends. One of the girls was a definate 8. Of course these guys have something to offer..but my line "hot Jgirls wont touch gaijin" was pretty wrong I guess..

Anyone know where to get some big size dress shoes (30 cm or so)? The only place I've found with that size is the fucking zen mall in shibuya which, needless to say, only has complete shit.

Interview shit coming up and I don't own any dress shoes, or even any shoes that could pass for an interview, so I don't know if I have time to go the internet route and order.

Hit up Isetan B1 in Shinjuku. They have practically every shoe label you can think of in all sizes and price ranges.

djrajio, been wanting to ask you. Hows the prespective of jap girls in their early twenties bout foreign asian guys, compared to the local japanese?

I met a couple of jap girls once, with a friend of mine. We almost got into their panties, if it werent for a couple of jap boys. Then they left us in the table.

The feeling of that was almost on par to, if not greater than, that when your business collapse or go bankrupt. We invested on the drinks etc, only to have those guys take over just like that. Arrrghhhh!!!!:mad:

djrajio, been wanting to ask you. Hows the prespective of jap girls in their early twenties bout foreign asian guys, compared to the local japanese?

I met a couple of jap girls once, with a friend of mine. We almost got into their panties, if it werent for a couple of jap boys. Then they left us in the table.

The feeling of that was almost on par to, if not greater than, that when your business collapse or go bankrupt. We invested on the drinks etc, only to have those guys take over just like that. Arrrghhhh!!!!:mad:

That fucking sucks. I`m white and I`ve been in similar situations with jgirls. They`re scamming evil doers yo.

but Rule no 1: Dont ever buy drinks for a girl.

That fucking sucks. I`m white and I`ve been in similar situations with jgirls. They`re scamming evil doers yo.

but Rule no 1: Dont ever buy drinks for a girl.

I think there are some circumstances where its ok to buy a girl a drink. For example: You chat up a girl at a bar/club, build some rapport, then use the drink buying as a transition to take her and you to a more private area to build up the intimacy. I don't like the idea of hard and fast rules all the time and I have definitely used the buy a drink line to amplify the attraction; usually when I know the girl is into me. But I agree, you should never suggest buying a girl a drink on the onset...

Again, I think it comes down to if you've got style/swagger/confidence. Speaking Japanese helps. Then again, many girls just like attention. Who is to say the girls didn't leave those Japanese guys later in the night as well? It always a crap-shoot, trick is to have an edge and go big when the odds are against the house. But again, sometimes you'll be up and sometimes you'll be down. Don't let it get to you. Probably, if you were vibing with them, you should have suggested to transition to a more private lounge or something...i dunno...

first, i wouldn't call them "jap girls" that's like calling you a "chink boy" or whatever you are.

second, what were you expecting them to do after you bought them drinks? go home with you? suck your dick or something?

thirdly, i wouldn't base your opinion on all japanese women on those girls, cuz that would be dumb.

fourthly, like my homeboy djrajio said, it's all about confidence and swagger. if you are whining over a couple girls leaving your table after you bought them drinks, then you have neither.

man up, kid.