Sales

doctorgnar

Octane on 2nd St. in Austin is closing shop. They're pretty picked over in the way of denim, but they did have J. Lindeberg jeans going for 27 bucks a pop (it says 35, but my friend and I got ours for 27). They have the Jay and Tod (or whatever the tapered one is), as well as a few of the baggier fits. They also have some AG and Chip and Pepper for 70 percent off, as well as a couple pairs of some dainty Paul Smith tapered jeans. Also, the sign said 5 buttondowns for a Benjamin.

anyway, what are the major nyc blogs that are covering sales?

sales info is scattered around many blogs. the known ones are always on nymag.com or daily candy but there are many other sites to check out daily.

the beauty of sufu is that us old sale veterans share the info about the best ones without snitching :D

i would appreciate it if someone going to the uniqlo sale can pick me up the following:

vintage chino's

socks (the famous ones)

pm me if it's possible. i'll pay shipping and throw in some $$ for your troubles.

sales info is scattered around many blogs. the known ones are always on nymag.com or daily candy but there are many other sites to check out daily.

the beauty of sufu is that us old sale veterans share the info about the best ones without snitching :D

being a new manhattanite, can someone pm me the ny blogs??????

so sample sale at uniqlo turned out to be two racks worth of clothing since apparently all the cashmere, and most other items had been sold during a "pre-sale." for anyone interested however, another sale is going on, in which the regular cashmere sweaters are going for 40, and almost every other type of sweater is selling at half off (20 dollars each). picked up three myself. also, trenches are now 120.