Sales

doctorgnar

I'm guessing the 75% wont start till after Xmas, maybe even the 26th or so...but maybe not till Jan.

As you can see...I have no clue, but I'm waiting too.

I think they are being a bit rushed into the sales this year though and SS08 items are already coming into the store so I wouldn't be surprised if they start sooner than later.

i need to befriend an SA to put stuff on lawaway for me. walmart style.

Haha, I wish they could do that. I would have everything I wanted for the season!

Anyone know how the blackbird designer sale is? There are quite a few piece I want but there are no sale prices listed online. Will they even ship at sale prices, and any clue if the SuFu 20% phone order discount applies on top of sale prices?

To my knowledge they are on sale right now. Check the website for more details but I'm almost positive they will ship for sale items.

To my knowledge they are on sale right now. Check the website for more details but I'm almost positive they will ship for sale items.

For some reason I always thought BB was in Canada and I couldn't call them...

But I found out BB is in Seattle hah. If anyone is interested you can call them and ask for them to send the sale items list to your email address. Free shipping on orders $100 or over. Sufu 20% discount on phone orders do not apply to sale items.

I'm guessing the 75% wont start till after Xmas, maybe even the 26th or so...but maybe not till Jan.

As you can see...I have no clue, but I'm waiting too.

I think they are being a bit rushed into the sales this year though and SS08 items are already coming into the store so I wouldn't be surprised if they start sooner than later.

inside sources say possibly sometime mid january. obviously that can change.

icon4.gificon4.gificon4.gificon4.gificon4.gificon4.gificon4.gificon4.gificon4.gificon4.gif

^The webstore is Oki-ni, just be aware that they use a courier that always charges a customs fee, which is 29% of the full retail price.

can anyone confirm? i just ordered an $800 jacket off there, and +30% is over $1000.

NOT COOL.

anyway i can avoid this? can i ship it within the UK and have that person ship it to me in the US?

We will deliver worldwide by courier service and the relevant charge is set out in the ordering form which you complete before submitting your order.

All UK shipments are charged at £6 per order, and all International Shipments are £10 per order. All orders over £500 will receive free delivery

Shipments will normally be delivered within 3-4 business days in the UK and up to 10 days for worldwide, but in extremely busy periods it could take up to 30 days.

I ordered a jacket off of Oki-Ni last Halloween when they had that 30% off deal for everything.

My first card, a Visa, got declined. The card company then proceeded to freeze it, which was embarassing because I went to buy some snacks at a convenience store and held up the line with that shit.

I tried a second card, an Amex, and was accepted. I forgot that Amex tacks on a 3% charge for foreign transactions so I had to pay like $50 extra (the item cost a lot).

The jacket came via DHL and i haven't received a customs bill for it yet. I called the owner in London and she said that they're not responsible for customs. Supposedly though, you might not necessarily always get charged for customs.

If, however, you return the jacket, and still get a customs fee, you can call Oki-Ni and they would help you take care of it by providing some documents that say that you returned it.

Long story short: don't robocop shit on Oki-Ni using AMEX, and only cop if you truly want to risk customs fee (a hassle which I hopefully escaped, even though i would get refunded for it).