Sales

doctorgnar

r&b sale goes from 12-7 today and is also the last day. 50% off current fall/winter and 70% last spring (though very slim pickings for spring).

i went last night and picked up the one thing I wanted since I saw it at the R&B showcase at Odin's "Den" a few months back.

Shitload of denim in all sizes, many trousers (better for size 32+), decent amount of jackets but not too many button ups. Well worth checking out. You get to see their working space, the head designer hangs out with you, and cocktails and cheese are provided (given you know someone there).

Just came back from R&B and it's definitely well stocked, though the pant sizing is limited and the jackets are few. What a beautiful place to work in though... and they have this great blue cheddar cheese!

did you look through the denim and see any rigid selvage RB11's? i didn't the other day but they might have restocked.

when i was there this morning it was all foxy japanese broads saying "ragu bonu" and

some english-fluent japanese gals who worked there and cocktails at 11am and cheese, yah, little sugar pies, and that is a nice fucking loft.

sugar pies? they had these really fucking gross raisin pie things that were awful. the space is definitely nice, but didn't end up buy anything.

Yeah.. funny, because the experience was definitely lip-smacking good but I didn't buy anything -- and that's rare. At the s2a sale I spent way too much, and even at Bblessing I bought some pants.

Then again I went a day late to R&B, and I know at s2a and Bblessing most of the good stuff was gone by mid-afternoon.

just got a message from beyond the beyond....

special showroom sale... wholesale prices and BELOW on some decent brands.

corpus is one of them. PM me for details, i really cant post publicly about this one, at least not yet.

Do Dior Homme suits ever go on sale?

They're on sale at Barney's right now. No good sizes left though.

Saw a sick Junya x Vanson riders jacket on sale for $600 too (one left in size large). All Lanvin sneakers were on sale too. Barney's sale is decent at this point but I'm sure the mark downs will get better.

I went by Odin today. Looks like the sale hasn't really kicked in yet. A few things at around 30% off, but still a lot that hasn't been marked down.

Looks like Cheap Monday and the sister brand is going in at Den again.

There's too much Cheap Monday in this city! Two sample sales in the past month, and now my closet has that damn skull peeking out from between every hanger...

just got a message from beyond the beyond....

special showroom sale... wholesale prices and BELOW on some decent brands.

corpus is one of them. PM me for details, i really cant post publicly about this one, at least not yet.

wonder why they didnt list thecast, weird. should be good though ill go through there for it.