Sales

doctorgnar

honestly, are these sample sales all for people who don't work? alain mikli ending at 5 PM? how the hell is someone going to get there if they work a full-time, salaried job? and you can't get there in the AM, or on saturday...

Lunch break? Cool bosses?

rag & bone was pretty good. they had most of dress shirts from this season as well as pants. i got 3 pairs of pants and a t-shirt for $110

what were the prices on dress shirts and pants, each?

this sounds awesome...going today i guess

oh and was it cash only?

what glasses u kopt? i think i'm going to go tomorrow. any black horned rim glasses? i need to bring back late 90's emo look.

i kop dis. starck and a. mikli. might not keep the starck. anyone interested?

7wh9bis.jpg

there were some black horn rim, yeah.

i want to go back and kop some claude montana sunglasses for nostalgia reasons.

Perhaps a lame question, but humor me: does Alain Mikli carry traditional brown/tortoise plastic frames? In your regular rectangle/squareish shapes?

Eh, not really... you can always check out the website for a comprehensive list of his current styles. mikli.fr

Today I walked into Linda Derector and was delighted to see one of the frames I bought for $40, at full retail -- a lovely $350. Crazy good feeling inside, and even though I don't really like the Montanas (they're the round style, kinda old-ish and very strange on my long face), I might just have to flaunt them now.

Great buys there! And the best thing was, anything not mikli was $40, which included the Jil Sander, all of the Montanas, and whatever else was mixed in.