Sales

doctorgnar

just got back with the first day of the sample sale. the entire day was completely hectic with people running in and out. its been crazy. but anyway, thanks todesengel and totally epic for stopping by! Like totallyepic said, we're selling any/every pair of sling and stones for VERY cheap. so come stop by, Pike and Boren across the street from Goods.

can someone pick me up raw indigo rachels in 24, ill pay them $120 total for the jeans + shipping + pickup to USA...

Was the Tim Hamilton sale at Den this weekend overlooked because no one cares, or because you ain't snitches?

This weekend only. All the Tim Hamilton at Den will be sent back to TH tomorrow - guess they had most of that stuff on consignment. I'm out of town, so I'm missing it, but they did let me make a purchase over the phone to pick up when I return.

Also, Odin's ongoing winter sale started.

Well, you've got a couple hours left.

Yeah, this thread is just becoming a series of secret codes and PM requests forming an underground sale trading community.

I ain't a snitch, and I ain't supporting snitchery, but it's for the best if we all share our knowledge.

I think we should all stop withholding valuable information regarding sales, it will benefit us all in the long haul.

Snitches, however, will still be shot on sight.

(At the very least, PM if you know what's good in NYC and I'll do that same for you.)

Well, you've got a couple hours left.

Yeah, this thread is just becoming a series of secret codes and PM requests forming an underground sale trading community.

I ain't a snitch, and I ain't supporting snitchery, but it's for the best if we all share our knowledge.

I think we should all stop withholding valuable information regarding sales, it will benefit us all in the long haul.

Snitches, however, will still be shot on sight.

(At the very least, PM if you know what's good in NYC and I'll do that same for you.)

i will snitch to u too if u tell me what brands u like. u prolly kno evrythin i kno though.

12/1–12/7 You can easily spend a months rent in the Balenciaga store, but for one week cut back on the financial bloodshed and save 40 percent at the sale. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-206-0872); 12/1–12/7 (11–7).

Just came from this. The mens section is so small. Makes me wish I was a girl.

For people in/around Chicago, the usual stores have some ok things on sale right now. I got another pair of Margiela replica trainers for 50% off at Apt no. 9, and some Margiela knits for a lower discount, like 20-30% off there. They had outerwear for 40% off and everything in the store was at least 20%.

Hejfina is like 30% or something and had small sizes for a lot of stuff. They have the APC duffle coat in size M on sale, and some Opening Ceremony outers, the CDG peacoat, etc.