Sales

doctorgnar

There is no way the entire co-op floor was on sale a week ago...if that's what you're saying. I've become friends with a SA and he has definitely been on my side in terms of trying to figure out when the sale was starting and what would be included.

The entire Co-op floor is definitely not on sale - but as of last night, a bunch more stuff is, as is a lot of stuff on the 3rd floor. Not that this is news at this point, but "everything" won't be on sale until mid-December.

I did find a dope Rogan jacket (that zip/button blazerish thing that's been on the mannequin downstairs at NdG for a while) and a rack of BoO goods marked down about %50.

I'm gonna have to make several more trips up there over the next few weeks, and I'm not too stoked about that.

really..i was there when doors opened this morning at 10. people were slowly making thier way during lunch time. some key notes i wish someone picks up.

Raf blazer jacket, with nylon material in the bottom. really nice two sizes left 34 + 38. awesome shit. 699$

margiela combat boots , one pair left size 8 fits like a 9. 750>>>400$!

last pair of lanvin khaki high top size 7, 400$!!!!!!

really..i was there when doors opened this morning at 10. people were slowly making thier way during lunch time. some key notes i wish someone picks up.

Raf blazer jacket, with nylon material in the bottom. really nice two sizes left 34 + 38. awesome shit. 699$

margiela combat boots , one pair left size 8 fits like a 9. 750>>>400$!

last pair of lanvin khaki high top size 7, 400$!!!!!!

the SF one right? do you think its pretty picked through by now?

How do you feel when you give a jacket like that to the coat check? I would kill the person who would lose it.

Ha, I DJ 3 nights a week, so I'm out A LOT. Usually everyone just throws their jacket into a pile on a couch or behind the DJ booth... I'm actually looking forward to check this coat everywhere I go...I feel a lot safer that way.

Definately nothing left but Large and XL in tops and over 32 in jeans. Unbelievable.

Shit, then again, shoes were 30% off, too. Pretty sick deal.

Ann D and Dior looked like they had been raided, but they had a lot of everything else at Barney's Madison Ave. I finally got my Junya jacket!

00060m.jpg

just tried that coat on today. i might have a chance to get some of junya stuff half off along with tons of other stuff that bloomies sells in less than two weeks. anyone in nyc interested hit me up.

At NY Barneys? I doubt it was the same one since I've had this one on hold for 2 weeks.