Sales

doctorgnar

sweet christ that uniqlo sample sale is great

I'd neg rep out of jealousy if i could :( . I need some extra cheap gf gifts.

i have no idea whats up with this uniqlo biz, what you see is exactly what i got in my inbox.

im thinking they're unloading their stockrooms completely for a final winter shipment

and spring shipments that they'll probably be getting in a month or so.

everything i wear tells a story. these jeans worked with this shirt at this streetwear store in this country on this block where my mom was raped and conceived me,

which is also the same spot where this DJ spun that record by those guys that wore this brand while recording it.

brand synergy brand synergy brand synergy

just got the email from their communications dept.

time to stock up on toonnnsssss of basics.

UNIQLO will be holding a sample sale at the UNIQLO store starting on December 26th at 9am until product runs out!

Knit tops- $5.00

Sweaters- $10.00

Woven Tops- $10.00

Bottoms- $10.00

Cashmere- $15.00

Jackets- $20.00

wow. only if i were to be here from the 25th-1st of january! oh well.. i'll still be able to go to that mishka warehouse sale! :) thanks for the heads up though.

nom de guerre 40% off everything

house stuff

wings+horns (made out well here today), they had tiger fleece in smalls!

commes des garcon play

APC

Rogan

not much else. Pretty decent selection.

down to 50% today but it's getting pretty empty. The house stuff that's left is mediocre at best, some w+h and few apc pieces left, more cdg but that's not a surprise.

nom's pricing for what you are getting is fucking out of control, its their way of continuing to make sure they distance them selves from their street wear past. makes sense on one hand but fucking obnoxious on the other.

I really tried to find something today that I would get for 50% off and I couldn't. I was looking at their dress shirts and after the discount they come to a little over $100. For less than that I can get APC shirts on sale and I think they are better cut than NdG. I really like some of their stuff but I think a monkey with a dice comes up with these prices.