Sales

doctorgnar

Dude at South Willard was a bit rude. I was gonna kopp a Rafs shirt, but he said there were customers at the register. So, he hung up on me. Other folks I talked to had similar experiences...and a flat rate $18 on shipping and shady phone sales = earn my hate.

I'm staying far far away from that store.

the phone didn't stop ringing when i was in south willard this morning. got that short gray patrik ervell jacket and a stephan schneider l/s for $435 - nice!

what size did you get in the ervell jacket? any left?

the phone didn't stop ringing when i was in south willard this morning. got that short gray patrik ervell jacket and a stephan schneider l/s for $435 - nice!

Nice pickups man, I want the ss knit coat. Place is always busy come sale time with just one person working.

Dude at South Willard was a bit rude. I was gonna kopp a Rafs shirt, but he said there were customers at the register. So, he hung up on me. Other folks I talked to had similar experiences...and a flat rate $18 on shipping and shady phone sales = earn my hate.

I'm staying far far away from that store.

The guy at South Willard is probably the best sales person I've met in clothing retail. Honestly, this guy's service is top notch. I was there this morning and the phone would not stop ringing. He had people lined up at the register ready to pay, he obviously rather take that business first and deal with the phone afterwards. Don't "hate" someone because they are swarmed with business.

Oh, ok. I didn't know only one person was working there. If he'd told me that, instead of "there's customers at the register," then I would have understood why he was in such a rush. Ah well, hope it wasn't too hectic for him.

It was probably Ryan. Ryan owns South Willard, which is probably the best small, independent retailer in Los Angeles and he is probably the single friendliest, most down to earth sales person I've ever met. Buy the mans stuff.

Nice post servo, poor guy's hand was swollen from a bee sting too he couldn't even type.

Anyone know if they had any of the South Willard cords left (pref in gray, size 34 or 36)?

Shore, house brand doesn't go on sale. They run kind of tight so I'd recommend 36 for you as mine are 34s. They do stretch a little.

Picked me up the playlift.

Dont bother, its really ugly and not even worth the sale price. UGhh everything worth getting is all done here.

I really wanted those patent derbies too :(

really? it looks soooooo nice online. out of curiousity, what makes it ugly and not worth the price.

oh well. thats another $350 staying in my pocket.

and ya, all the good stuff is gone. wanted one of those plaid shirts.