Up to 50% off on cashmere sweaters. ($170 for either) Different colors available. This is a special offer that was only sent out to Kickstarter backers but here it is. (If you try to access the funding page from the main website, you will get a different price) The prices now are even lower than they were for Kickstarter backers. I'd buy another but I already backed the Kickstarter project.

3139.jpg3236.jpg

15fe03b8a0c7d6517cbc80fdd195ecdb_large.j

Also note that these styles will no longer be available after the stock is gone, so this is really the only chance you have of getting them at this price.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/naadamcashmere/naadam-nomadic-cashmere/comments

Quote:
 Since we are no longer going to be selling these styles we thought that you would appreciate the lower prices. We didn't have this project in mind when we started the Kickstarter. We just wanted to do something nice for you guys and figured the best way would be to give you a deal that we knew was not about making money but was about showing you we value your support.
Edited by kloss

Corter Leather is doing a 25% off flash sale right now on the webstore. The checkout code is "FLASH," and according to his Instagram it'll end "in a few hours."

dunno if this counts, but theres a rick owens sale on gilt right now

TheCorner extra 20% off sale until midnight on Monday "CYBER2013"

Oh and ssense sale has started. let the madness begin.

Edited by Iwmmm

YA BOI WAS WAY TOO OUTCHEA LAST NIGHT AND HAD A CROTCH BLOWOUT IN HIS FAVORITE PAIR OF ACNE MAX CASHs.

can anyone link me to a sale with acne pants please

same boat as mauisnake!

looking for a pair of ace cashes to replace my busted pair of max new's...didnt catch them on ssense, anywhere else for below retail for my peasant ass? (been scouring)

will a lot of stores be selling shit cheap come the January sale(s)? Do they all start on the 1st?

fleshlight is on sale. haaaaaaaaaaaaaa