Sales

doctorgnar

hejfina went out of business, so I heard, and dropped all their prices accordingly. Have you checked them out?

Too bad, last time I was in Chicago, they were the only decent store in town. :\

There are sales around thanksgiving and after christmas, but as far as I know they are only at the factory stores.

yea thats fine berkley is only an hour away just wasnt sure when the sample sales were going on

when does j crew's shit usually go on sale? i need some cheap shirts and cords. uniqlo isn't cutting it.

It seems like there is a 20% off $150 coupon about every month...so maybe in Nov.

she lied to you. motherfuckers never tell me that shit when i ask. then the following week shit goes on sale.

this is true. searching the internets yields possible sales in mid-november.

of course we could all just be patient and wait 'til warehouse but noooo

I just went through my old e-mails and found that barneys "private" sale started Nov 12 last year.

What does private sale mean again? Is that the one you have to either get the items shipped or pick them up after a certain date?

I just went through my old e-mails and found that barneys "private" sale started Nov 12 last year.

What does private sale mean again? Is that the one you have to either get the items shipped or pick them up after a certain date?

if you're referring to the one day private sale, I heard that it's not happening this season. (but I might be wrong)

when does j crew's shit usually go on sale? i need some cheap shirts and cords. uniqlo isn't cutting it.

20% off sale items and free shipping on orders of $150+.

Offer valid online only. Offer does not apply to previous purchases, alterations or to the purchase of gift cards. 20% discount applies to sale items only. Free shipping offer valid through Sunday, November 8, 2009 11:59pm ET on Internet orders shipped via regular shipping (4 to 7 business days). Free-shipping applies to online-only orders of $150 or more after 20% discount on sale items and before shipping, handling and taxes are added. Free ground shipping and online savings are applied at checkout with promo code EXTRA20. Offer not valid on telephone orders. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Limit one promotional code per order.