Sales

doctorgnar

On November 27th from 10am - 12pm EST

Brigade is are offering a 40% OFF Flash Sale on the entire store for two hours only, use discount code "thanks40" at checkout .

After 12pm and through the rest of the weekend. 25% OFF with discount code "thanks25" .

NDG, W+H, BoO. They have the W+H varsity jacket for those who are interested.

www.clothingbrigade.com

i went to the sales a few times last year and they didn't have boO suits. They had expensive blazers $500+ and in large sizes. Shirts will be limited in stock and they get picked up fast in popular colors/sizes.

The best thing i bought from the sales was a pair of c.p mid court shoe for $100. Too bad i don't see cp on the flyer.

for everybody in Zurich, Switzerland:

warehouse sale at apart ment, Löwenstrasse 1 · CH-8008 Zurich

Sunday 6. december 12.00 - 18.00

Monday 7. december 13.00 - 18.30

brands:

Aesthetic Industrie - AnneValérie Hash - A.P.C. - Cashflow - et vous -Hillary Rohde - Ilaria Nistri - Jauge Sept -

J.Lindeberg - Kristensen du Nord - Le Fabuleux Marcel de Bruxelles- Maria Calderara - Nicole Farhi - Noir -

Nude -Original Vintage - Re.Set - Rundholz - SchiesserMurkudis - Sofie d’Hoore - Tiger of Sweden

Anybody interested in a meetup? drinks?

cheers

11134_185985824116_117173019116_301.jpg

someone make my dreams come true and proxy

two or three suits there , a few short sleeve button ups 2 or 3 peacoats and other jackets, in small sizes from BoO. Cheap monday/S&H stuff lacking in selection. A boat load of $10 cm jeans. No interesting footwear selection like last sample sale (picked up CP desert boots for 90).

^fuck nn sale blows!;/
is the nn thing 40% off everything or is it just the normal sale they do?

the whole store is on sale but selection is whack. same inventory from last sale, so the basics/jeans are almost gone. only thing there are selected pieces from fw09.

two or three suits there , a few short sleeve button ups 2 or 3 peacoats and other jackets, in small sizes from BoO. Cheap monday/S&H stuff lacking in selection. A boat load of $10 cm jeans. No interesting footwear selection like last sample sale (picked up CP desert boots for 90).

^went there around 3, didn't see any BoO ;/