Sales

doctorgnar

picked up three shirts from ervell... an older striped standard button down, one of the recent raglan sleeve club collars, and one of the older standard button downs in light blue poplin.

sale was nowhere near as amazing as it used to be, although at noon there was a lot of awesomeness going on.

there was a grey linen blazer for 120 [!!!!!] that i wanted to make love to, but they only had a size 38 and 44... WHERE WAS MY 42, GODDAMNIT?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TRÈS BIEN SHOP OUTLET

Type:

Other - Retail

Start Time:

Friday, May 28, 2010 at 7:00am

End Time:

Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 6:00pm

Södra Förstadsgatan 65 (former Studio Total)

Description

OLD STOCK MEN + WOMEN: 70-90% DISCOUNT, UNIT PRICES

NEW STOCK, WOMENSWEAR: SS10 COLLECTIONS 50% DISCOUNT

TRÈS BIEN SHOP OUTLET

Type:

Other - Retail

Start Time:

Friday, May 28, 2010 at 7:00am

End Time:

Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 6:00pm

Södra Förstadsgatan 65 (former Studio Total)

Description

OLD STOCK MEN + WOMEN: 70-90% DISCOUNT, UNIT PRICES

NEW STOCK, WOMENSWEAR: SS10 COLLECTIONS 50% DISCOUNT

in store only or online too?

I just got back from the Billykirk sample sale. If you have even a passing interest, go. Lots of leather bracelets and random knick-knacks for $25 each. Good selection of card cases and wallets. The hats were a surprise, in felt and (at least one) straw, porkpie and trilby styles for around 40 each. I don’t wear hats, but I toyed with the idea. They’re very nice. I grabbed one of the two weekender-size bags on the floor, but the man who runs the showroom was on the phone at the time encouraging the voice on the other end to bring over more product, as much as they have, because it will sell.

2ue206f.jpg

Large bags (like this one) are 145. Medium for 135 and small for 125, or something close to that. At any rate, check The Choosy Beggar later today, because he arrived and started taking pictures as I was ringing up.

top secret one day only apc sample sale.

racked up on blue desert boots, cognac leather derbies, and a cream/red light parka, all for less than three hundred.

ungh ungh ungh take it bitch ungh.