Sales

doctorgnar

OC...did they have the totes like the one u have?

errrr... i dont have a tote by surface 2 air?

i have a first-run one-off laptop bag by bblessing if that's what youre thinking of.

[the line is debuting next season, i believe.]

they had a chestnut cargo bag and a grey leather usine and some other bag and then some women's bags. they were all gone by the next day im sure.

I went to Recon on Friday and pulled off what can only be described as a heist. I got an Acronym SSJ2 and a GTJ10, and a Nike Sportswear M 65 for...<drumroll>$180 dollars...TOTAL. I still can't fucking believe it. Anyway, they had some more stuff there marked down to ridiculous prices (these were from older seasons, but still) that could be worth checking out, especially if you rock bigger sizes.

I went to Recon on Friday and pulled off what can only be described as a heist. I got an Acronym SSJ2 and a GTJ10, and a Nike Sportswear M 65 for...<drumroll>$180 dollars...TOTAL. I still can't fucking believe it. Anyway, they had some more stuff there marked down to ridiculous prices (these were from older seasons, but still) that could be worth checking out, especially if you rock bigger sizes.

damn i wish i was anywhere near Recon

3.1 Phillip Lim has quietly begun their end-of-season sale at their Mercer Street boutique. Get there early for 40% discounts on their men's and women's fall '08 ready-to-wear collection and accessories. Plus, for the tiny people in your life, his KID by Phillip Lim line is now 30% off through the end of the year. 3.1 Phillip Lim, 115 Mercer Street, (between Spring and Prince streets); 212-334-1160.