Sales

doctorgnar

Wait. Has anyone gotten the acne sale to work? I signed in but still don't see anything.

Servo- Southwillard has the tan derbys on sale in a size 42 but i think i remember you having really small feet. Just a heads up in case i mixed you up with someone else.

Wait. Has anyone gotten the acne sale to work? I signed in but still don't see anything.

The Acne page doesn't have a page of sale items like the APC shop. You just have to browse the different category's (shirts, jeans, etc.) and see what is on sale. Not everything is on sale there (maybe 50% of the stuff they offer).

example:

2598666816_83828125ab_o.jpg

2597835481_7065f59077_o.jpg

barney's is having a sale i believe - anybody want to combine for the $300 free shipping?

or could somebody help me pick up a pair of sperry x boo in 10.5 and ship it to me here in singapore (obviously i will pay shipping + 'proxy' %)

PM me if there's anyone

old news but i haven't heard it mentioned much, jil sander is 60% off the s/s stuff. chicago still has quite a bit of stuff left, including some real nice shoes and jackets. even small sizes still around. picked up a cardigan in sz44, retail $590 and paid $230ish.

Barney's Co-op in LA (The Grove) has about half the store marked down. Tons on sale:

Phillip Lim

Loden Dager

Ksubi

Trovata

Rag & Bone

Nice Collective

Bunch of other shit.

Not really any decent shoes/boots though..........

are all sizes available or just the odd leftovers?

are all sizes available or just the odd leftovers?

This sale's been on for at least a month so you're gonna have trouble finding any small stuff. With that said, I went to the Grove location to see if some of the stuff I purchased got lowered. There isn't really much, mostly large sizes left in everything, but most of the jeans come out less than $100. Only thing that really caught my eye was an Alexander McQueen jacket.