Hair Thread

qom

american crew is good stuff. I use the blue (fiber) for when my hair is short, green for longer. So pissed off that I thought I'd experiment with an 18 dollar tub of shit from my stylist rather than stealing some more fiber from walmart

what is the difference between the blue and green? i didn't even realise there was a green fiber. i have the blue and it was okay when my hair was shorter (didn't last long for me though), but now my hair is quite a bit longer it doesn't do much at al

Yea I'm using fiber right now too, it's really good for my medium to long hair , but its losing its hold after around 4 hours... I think I need to invest in some hairspray or something

This was amazing when I had shorter hair though

http://www.mankind.co.uk/Lock-Stock-and-Barrel-Disorder--Raw-Earth-60g-PRODLOHR11/

After applying it, you don't even notice its there.

I'm thinking of growing my hair out to something like this,

beautifulful_fall1024.jpg

beautifulful_fall1022.jpg

How to go about doing that, from this (what products would you guys recommend as well?),

(I think with more time I could grow out the top part, the sides will definitely need a lot of time to grow as well)

hair.jpg

not to be a dick but dont even bother trying. for an asian person with normal asian hair (as yours) it will either turn into sharp spikes like you have now or a big pomp which is closer but its own thing. you need white hair genetics

im actually fascinated at the apparent complete inability of asians to really recreate any sort of messy/rock/tousled/bedhead look. have you ever ever ever seen an asian guy with some remotely robert pattinson type shit goin on, no it always turns into either dragonball or some glam metal shit

not to be a dick but dont even bother trying. for an asian person with normal asian hair (as yours) it will either turn into sharp spikes like you have now or a big pomp which is closer but its own thing. you need white hair genetics

im actually fascinated at the apparent complete inability of asians to really recreate any sort of messy/rock/tousled/bedhead look. have you ever ever ever seen an asian guy with some remotely robert pattinson type shit goin on, no it always turns into either dragonball or some glam metal shit

damn that white hair genetics

As an asian, I still havent found that kind of hair cut I could settle for, I need some recommendations. I'm thinking I may have to go take the clean, business looking asian haircut style (presented by John Cho here), sorta similar to what was shown earlier

0007f.jpg

he could always get a perm.

i got a haircut on sunday..first time styling it like this

im thinking about keeping it like this for spring, maybe summer also

something about it is bugging me though

03222010710.jpg

/aznhaircutz

anyone have suggestion for alternative stylee for straight asian hair? I've been doing the perm bob hair style to accomidate my 2 cowlicks aka. swirls... + having really straight asian hair sucks, i have to get my hair permed every 2 months..not too good for my hair.

I'm thinking of growing my hair out to something like this,

i've managed to style it like that a few times. you need a long fringe, hair that hasn't been washed for days and a few layers of old hairspray/pomade. after that you need more hairspray :o. 99% of the time you will have that shitty hairspray residue left over, but there are days when it's just perfect. theres probably a better (more hygienic) approach, but i find this method quick and effective.

for ref, my fringe goes down to my chin. my sides are relatively long as well so i can push it back and not have it looking like a porcupine.

Best one.

4174043988_00ee63c975_o.jpg

As I always say, it's not a really long jugund. Remeber to leave a section on the back longer, too.

Ive had this hair for a few months (longer and no hair at the back, cut it off).

I didnt get any reactions until maybe 2 weeks ago. Them black girls been giggling and shit... I think they like me.

Ive had this hair for a few months (longer and no hair at the back, cut it off).

I didnt get any reactions until maybe 2 weeks ago. Them black girls been giggling and shit... I think they like me.

would greatly appreciate some pics (of your hair, not said giggling black girls)

i posted my hair a few pages back, i want it shorter on the sides/back (either a 1 or 0.5mm) i guess like mohr's hair in terms of contrast to short/long hair, but i dunno if it would suit my face. any tips to doing it yourself, or just take a gamble and go for it?

chopping most of my hair soon. don't have a pic handy but it's really really long and thick and curly and hispanic. i'm looking for the most reputable suggestions in the nyc area who can get me as close to what i'm aiming at as possible. price doesn't matter, i'll just put the price of my last five years without a real cut into this one

i'm looking to do something like this http://i41.tinypic.com/rrr1fk.jpg

thanks