Hair Thread

qom

thanks. that picture is a few weeks old now, so it has quite a bit since then (especially around the sides/back anyway). maybe i'll sleep on it...

Yours looks good as is conq. May I suggest if you do want to go for a shorter cut up top to go for something like this (of course without the greying on the sides)

GQNYC1.jpg - via GQ

congrats! ^^

what should be the sufu approved chonmage holder? selvage linings??

My hair is long, but not long enough to get into a ponytail. I frequently wear headbands to keep the hair out of my face and get a lot of stares and strange looks as a result. Any of you longhairs wear any kind of hair accessories (other than ponytail holders)?

My hair is long, but not long enough to get into a ponytail. I frequently wear headbands to keep the hair out of my face and get a lot of stares and strange looks as a result. Any of you longhairs wear any kind of hair accessories (other than ponytail holders)?

51D0ZJtnhUL._SS500_.jpg

nice. it takes some balls that i don't really have right now. last time i cut my hair was nearly a year ago and now they're long and not that great and i don't know what to do with them...