Hair Thread

qom

the pic on the left is a more accurate representation but it doesn't matter i'm still experimenting might just go in and cut it back to how it was before. any suggestions? or is this just general internet-douche-baggery

Truthfully its a really bad haircut, it looks like you asked for a specific look, and the person who cut your hair didnt know how to execute it or didnt know how to make a style like that work with your face. You have a really long face and by going thinner the sides makes your face look even longer.

mine at the moment, i have really wavy hair when it gets any longer than an inch and a half or so. my main problem is the back of my hair seems to grow 3x faster than the rest for whatever reason and it always seems to part in the middle (not really visible rom the side).

2u3wd47.jpg

i like this

Lots of good info in this thread, my hair seems to look the best the day after I wash it, for some reason when I wash my hair it just looks really flat. Maybe I should try blowdrying it or something. I'm using the Aveda grooming cream, and my hairstyle is sort of boring, but it's what i like.

In this picture hair was still wet, and below is what I'm going for. Getting it cut this week since my sides and back are too long. Any suggestions for products I could use? Hopefully layering/thinning areas will help me out.

It's a bit longer than this now.

IMG_2882_2.jpg

what I'm going for.

tumblrz.jpg

yo just shave that wannabe lip beard and you're sweet.

and yeah i think that haircut would look good

Yeah. Lip beard was a temporary failure that I took care of not long after that photo.

Alright I will probably book the cut next week some time.