Hair Thread

qom

I have never met anyone else IRL who has anything resembling a jugend. 60billion people in the world, what does it matter if 10 people on here have similar haircuts?

I came off a little to rude, it's that it seems to be the hipster haircut in my area. I'm not saying it looks bad, just for a forum full of people with such exclusive taste I expected a bit more variety that's all.

Do it, enjoy it, document it, 'cause you can never go back.

If nothing else comes up that I like once I finally finish growing my hair way out when I decide to go back to short I'm definitely going for it. There's actually a fellow around campus who has a pretty similar haircut (almost identical) and it looks pretty great.

Osis rough it up clay + redken hair spray for extreme hold...rough it up only for normal hold.

Basically a matte, no-shine product. Maybe you're not rubbing it in the right way? You have to sorta srunch the clay/fiber/etc into your hair for the layered effect...sebastian craft clay works even better in this regard but its just too expensive for me.

yeah, i've played around with it numerous times and it still seems to just disappear. first twoish hours are great and then it just evaporates into thin air, its like my hair absorbs it or something.

i'll look into the osis clay, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

dilemma: my hair looks best at the end of the day when the hair wax is practically non existant and it looks like my hair just goes up naturally. even though i use matte wax, it still looks very "done up" at first, if you know what i mean. the obvious solution is to just not wash my hair in the morning, but that's something i just cant not do because i hate the feeling of bed hair.

any solutions?

after you wash your hair and towel dry, apply the wax and then it will look done up? sorry having a little problem here with your terminology.

if so, then wait for your hair to dry with the wax in it and assuming it's a soft wax run your fingers through your hair until it looks kinda natural. i basically have the same prob and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. depends on whether i just washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner or if that was a couple days ago

brett westfall 's dread-tail thing

street-pirate-3.jpg

brettwestfall.jpg

so fucking sick in person...

combined with epic viking hair, fucking steezy as fuck

however, this might/might not attract the beezys.

depends on how you pull it off...

of course it can look contrived, and you'd end up like some nu-metal generation-X dude, but in this presentation, i get this awesome "alien 3" vibe

The last thing this thread needs is another shirtless bathroom pic, but yeah....

had a jugend for awhile, as everyone said, shit is played, grew it into this semi pomp type of thing, im diggin it for now. cant think of anything else to do with it

burd.jpg

^ill let him answer for himself, but i dont think the main thing in styling that is the product. id recommend a vent-brush and a blow-dryer to make it all poofy, and then apply product/hairspray to set

i think he's right. i have a similar style right now. you just have to put mousse into wet hair before blowdrying it in the direction you want, and use a curling brush to get it to curl correctly. after blowdry you take some matte paste and run it through the hair for some hold.

the trick is blowdrying the roots the OPPOSITE way of how you want it to go so it will hold itself up throughout the day.

i think he's right. i have a similar style right now. you just have to put mousse into wet hair before blowdrying it in the direction you want, and use a curling brush to get it to curl correctly. after blowdry you take some matte paste and run it through the hair for some hold.

the trick is blowdrying the roots the OPPOSITE way of how you want it to go so it will hold itself up throughout the day.

This is pretty much it, I get out of the shower, while my hair is still pretty wet I equally distribute some mousse threw it, style it with my hands in the general shape, then attack it with a blowdryer/curl brush till its dry