Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

If I am the one to get to wear them, I'll come up to nyc and visit anyone who would like to see them or wear them again. It'd be great to get a picture of chicken, beatle, and maybe ddml from down here all wearing them again. But at any rate anyone who would like to see them I promise to get to you. And I've already informed my girlfriend that there has to be a ton of pictures taken while I have them.

Sounds great..

In the meantime - please - post more pics....Thank you Red - and have fun with them...

well... we know where he is at... maybe we can have someone take him out if we dont see pics soon.

if no pics suface from red in the next week, the first person to jump him and steal the jeans can take his place. of course, if you dont post pics, it may happen to you too.

well... we know where he is at... maybe we can have someone take him out if we dont see pics soon.

if no pics suface from red in the next week, the first person to jump him and steal the jeans can take his place. of course, if you dont post pics, it may happen to you too.

i'll consider it

ok, soooo...

on sunday, i was in a forest near jamestown va. sunday night, i hopped on a bus to ny. monday night, got on another bus to philly. and tuesday morning here i am in williamstown nj. thats why i havent been online alot.

anyways, i tried taking a picture for this thread in front of times tower, but as fate would have it, right before the picture was taken, the camera was dropped and now its not working.

which sucks, because now i have no camera. it also sucks because i saw matt louauer yesterday and i really wanted to take a picture of him pointing at my ass. i tried taking a picture of my ass in an apple store, but as soon as i turned around some one took the computer. :(

ill probably be able to borrow my aunts camera though. and ill be in nj/philly for 2 more days so ill make sure to take a picture in front of a murder scene in camden or something.

cool red! looking forward to your pics. are you still in east bay and planning to move to okinawa and stuff?

and thanks to digi for passing along the denim on time.

not in the bay anymore, but im still moving back to okinawa.

damn, red, you in va beach? you stationed down there? i used to spend a lot of time in va beach and norfolk...

nope. two of my aunts live down here, so im just visiting.

miz, you switching spots with rofl? because if you do, i can just hand it off to you, since ill probably be in oki at the end of my tenure.

i tried taking a picture of my ass in an apple store, but as soon as i turned around some one took the computer. :(

ill probably be able to borrow my aunts camera though. and ill be in nj/philly for 2 more days so ill make sure to take a picture in front of a murder scene in camden or something.

I work at the Apple Store in Cherry Hill if you'd like some pictures taken. If you were in that store it would have been really weird that I didn't notice them...and I go to school in Camden....GREATEST CITY EVER.

also, these jeans are awesome.

can the members of the dirty dozen +1 that posted lots of pics and gave great publicity get free replicas of these jeans?

great idea!!