World-wide denim project

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The jeans are paid for. Shipping is being paid for in the Context group, not 100% sure on the others.

The reason it doesn't even feel official is probably because it isn't. Please stop busting my balls.

I'm more than willing to pay to ship the jeans to whoever gets them next, I hardly think that's a problem.

Yes I think we NEED westside in on this! Then I have an excuse to visit him in the US as well!

edit... canada then, VA is vancouver right?

Tyro, will you be in London on the 12th or 13th of July? Your location is listed as UK on the thread, but Australia on the forum. If you're in london then, we can do a hand off in person, otherwise PM me your address.

When does he leave? how far along are you in terms of organizing an order yet?

I leave June 15th, return July 13th or 14th. I'll either hand them off if Tyro1 is in London, or drop them in the mail by the 15th of July. Unless there are serious complaints, I will be washing them. Safari in the tropics is gonna make them stink just a tiny bit.

Kiya is ready to give it to him whenever he plans on stopping by. Theetruscan, what day will you be there? I, for one, would really like for them to be on his safari if the timing works for everybody.

I've got a 36 hour layover in SF from late the 14th of June to EARLY the 16th. If a handoff is better than being mailed to me, I'll find a way up to Self Edge, get a cup of coffee at Ritual, and a Bloody Mary at Zeitgeist.

If it's all the same though, by mail is less likely to fall through, since a layover is a pretty tight window.

I'm not opposed to a wash as long as detergents aren't used and a ton of wear is put into them.

A hand-off would probably be best just so that we can have a beginning and ending photo. We have somebody who lives there, so he could theoretically get the Flat Heads last, and bring them into the store. If it just doesn't work, then we'll figure something out.

I just have 2 questions:1-where is the 32" contest?and2-how could I get in on this? DenimBar? Cultizm? DeepSleep? Blake? where you at? I'm thinking slightly slim, but nothing too revealing.I guess I'm kidding, this is what I get for not reading every post. but if something comes up, I will be moving to chicago in a couple months where a handoff would be easy.

Could the start date be put off for a bit to allow theetruscan to pick up and soak the jeans? Combined start dates would be great.

If June 1 is better, I can have a friend pick them up, or get them shipped, and just send them on to #2 after Uganda. I will have taken them to three continents solo already.

So - Morningm everybody ..as I can ses this has turned into a snowball effect..

I'm glad the 30's are allowed to wash..

Whenever you got the details cheep, I'll rganize the website with miz = little link for BIG , maybe they could do the same...

I agree that all 3 runs should start the same day...

Still up for a group picture @ BIG's