Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

diamonds acts meek, but he got bodies on em. i saw him smoke 3 dudes for takin his picture while he was thinkin bout smilin'.

... they say its the quiet ones you have to look out for, and if youve noticed, he aint said shit for a couple a minutes.

So who is more likely to get shot? The SuFu user dressing à la povera, or dressing up in all your best shit? We should do a headcount just so we'll know when one of us gets sniped.

So who is more likely to get shot? The SuFu user dressing à la povera, or dressing up in all your best shit? We should do a headcount just so we'll know when one of us gets sniped.

Don't worry, you only get shot in Vancouver if you're wearing some Ed Hardy or affliction with some track pants.

Really it's not so bad if you think about it.

I think you're right though, I actually haven't heard about any bystanders being shot lately?

I don't think they're shooting up the clubs as much anymore though, I bet there'd be a lot more innocent bystanders being shot if they were.

Have any girls checked out, or have any guys taken any ladies to Gravitypope lately? There're some Alexander Wang dresses that look dope on mine. Also some OK Opening Ceremony and Peter Jensen stuff.

Ever since Komakino closed, I don't try on very much clothing anymore, so I just take her out to stores and have her try on stuff. Komakino really fucked me up.

Ever since Komakino closed, I don't try on very much clothing anymore, so I just take her out to stores and have her try on stuff. Komakino really fucked me up.

Dude, I know. It was my first stop whenever I went to Vancouver (bi-monthly)--so sad. I loved the store on Pender.

Have any girls checked out, or have any guys taken any ladies to Gravitypope lately? There're some Alexander Wang dresses that look dope on mine. Also some OK Opening Ceremony and Peter Jensen stuff.
i'm glad those dresses look good on your girls/ladies

but you're freaking me out

did ya see those preen dresses? purty but 1200.

diamonds just get timber one of those jersey jensen dresses. cheap at 150.

The Preen is nice. There was a sweatery dressy thing that she tried on. The white knit one with areas of black netting placed all around in it. Looked interesting. I liked the Alexander Wang wrap dress in the athletic grey. I like interestingly constructed clothing in such a typical sweatpant fabric.

calling this snow is rediculous. it always melts before sundown. try a toronto winter before you bail on van. or im sure mass can tell you how fucked up a montreal february can be.

although i liked living in both those cities more than im liking vancouver, vancouver has some great characteristics that make it totally worth sticking it out.