Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

BeauXI: I think we were indeed talking about two different girls. Not sure if I know the one you mean, but I don't think I want to meet her.

Yeah man, she had this fucked up look in her eyes like she was gonna' turn me into a pair of S2A Justice jeans if I didn't buy.

Last time I went that asian girl was pushing them on me.. Poor bastards.

But yeah, the one you're talking about is a babe.

Attention: Vancouver Females

Your Hunter/Tretorn/Joe Fresh etc. rainboots make you look retarded.

Men survive winters without rainboots, you can too.

Worst is my girlfriend drooling over the $200 rainboots at the new Burberry in Shangri-La. Fucking disgusting things, had to really knock some sense into her there.

I didn't go to Kool Kieth, and I'm not going to the David Byrne show. Isn't he just going to play a bunch of the new stuff he did with Eno? If he only played stuff from Remain in Light and My Life in the Bush of Ghosts, I would drop the cash on the tickets in a second.

I didn't go to Kool Kieth, and I'm not going to the David Byrne show. Isn't he just going to play a bunch of the new stuff he did with Eno? If he only played stuff from Remain in Light and My Life in the Bush of Ghosts, I would drop the cash on the tickets in a second.

why would he play talking heads stuff?

I've heard it's OK.

I went to the Foundation with my friend after he went to the David Byrne show and he said it rocked. Was there really crazy interpretive dancing by three white-clad women?