Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

On another Vancouver-related note, I really don't get the shoe shop that replaced richard kidd on Water st. What a colossal waste of a huge amount of space. Too much minimalism and grasping at straws to appear artistic for rather gaudy looking Aldo-like shoes that are three times the price. Its designs were boring enough though for me to finally look around and realize the lot doesn't even have its own walls and is actually built upon an alley (or looks to be).

On another Vancouver-related note, I really don't get the shoe shop that replaced richard kidd on Water st. What a colossal waste of a huge amount of space. Too much minimalism and grasping at straws to appear artistic for rather gaudy looking Aldo-like shoes that are three times the price. Its designs were boring enough though for me to finally look around and realize the lot doesn't even have its own walls and is actually built upon an alley (or looks to be).

agreed, cant believe that shop is still there after few years...

I've been in Kamloops for 4 weeks working on Hamlet, and I only have two months between the end of this contract and then fucking off to London for my Masters... and I'm seriously considering not going back to Vancouver for those 2 months... just sayin.

• 2 weeks later...

guido bars are wicked here. just go and enjoy yourself. hipster spots are so fucking corny in this city. ita like an audition for american apparel ads. just fidn the most overpriced place you can and make a night of it. serisouly, trying to find decent nightlife is pointless. ride with it.

guido bars are wicked here. just go and enjoy yourself. hipster spots are so fucking corny in this city. ita like an audition for american apparel ads. just fidn the most overpriced place you can and make a night of it. serisouly, trying to find decent nightlife is pointless. ride with it.

yea d00d...guido bars always have hot chicks that are down to fuck. you just sometimes gotta enjoy urself!