Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

okay in all seriousness, are we going to be able to get a table for...however many show up at the foundation at 7:30pm on a friday night? That place always seems to be pretty full.

Glad we have a plan, and I'm coming anyway but we might want to rethink the location.

Edit: I should offer an alternative, so I suggest.....the legion on main? fuck I don't know

okay in all seriousness, are we going to be able to get a table for...however many show up at the foundation at 7:30pm on a friday night? That place always seems to be pretty full.

Glad we have a plan, and I'm coming anyway but we might want to rethink the location.

Edit: I should offer an alternative, so I suggest.....the legion on main? fuck I don't know

i'm down for where the fuck ever. you working fri lars?

frak, good point.

legion sounds good though, cheap et al. (london in the future = poverty now)

i'm down for that, can everybody confirm availability for friday, the 18th, at 7:30pm, at the legion on main?

frak, good point.

legion sounds good though, cheap et al. (london in the future = poverty now)

i'm down for that, can everybody confirm availability for friday, the 18th, at 7:30pm, at the legion on main?

I is down.. Even though I've never been there =(

ordo is a no because he has to remain mysterious

timber and diamonds are no because they don't really live in vancouver (going back to the island for the weekend)

jermaine , come! i will buy you $25 worth of beer.

edit: oops, what a jerk i am answering questions for other people