Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

Hi Sufu Vancouver! Just wanted to share that I'm another one of your friendly neighborhood local goth ninjas who have been cutting his wrists since the day Komakino became solely an online store. Time to move on to better things... Like True Religion jawnz and fake diamond encrusted trucker hatz :)

Swear I saw one of you guys on the Skytrain today in the morning.. First day of uni and get a pleasant surprise of Jurius leather and Dick Dunkz 7AM in the morning.. Totally looked scrubbed out for school today too.. Left all teh gearz at home .. Damn campus tours and their color coordination BS

UBC.. Hating the one hour commutes in the morning but I'll def. get used to it.

Sweet fit btw raymond (nohomo)

raymond is easily identifiable by his "uniform"

(and a damn fine uniform it is)

I'm only gonna be gone for 12 months Ray - at leas that's how long my program is.

Who knows though, I could get scooped up in a play/film/tv and be there longer, and here's hoping I am (but at the same time, I've been having an amazing pre-departure time in Vancouver).

Any of you boys wanna get together for some mini-meetups before I jet? Feel like I've missed the opportunity to properly meet and greet y'all...