Lost

broneck

I think Jack's dad was alive in the flash-forward. Consider the scene at the pharmacy, when one of the prescriptions he handed the cashier was made out under his father's name - she suggested calling the office to verify with him.

Does anyone else think that Jack could have used his dead father's prescription notes to write HIMSELF the prescriptions? Why else would Jack not want the pharmacist to phone his dad. Obviously she doesn't know. Or maybe Jack could be totally lieing about the prescription being written for his dad. My doctor just writes out prescriptions with her last name thus Jack could have done the same and LIED about using his dad's name.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to have an explanation for those goddamn polar bears... remember one is still around.

The Dharma Initiative was doing research on polar bears. Many of the Others have also mentioned to Sawyer how it only took those polar bears 2 minutes to get the fish treats ;D

I heard some crazy rumor that the Losties will split into two tribes - one led by Jack, one by Sawyer.... again, far-fetched...

I highly doubt that. As much as those guys hate each other, they're all still on the same side. They're happy to see each other when they free from the Others.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hurley can't see him, he's just crazy.

But for real, that was the weakest premeire ever. I am so dissapointed in that. It was a mediocre, mid-season episode at best. I was really stoked after the season finale last seaon, but now I'm back to thinking they're just losing it. Plus when you add the fact that the writer's strike will leave the last half of this season in jeopardy, I'm even more skeptical.

People are saying now that Jacob looked like Jack's father Christian, and upon inspection I think it may be too

So I have a thought

what if Jacob is a spirit, and needs a body to br represented in a physical form?

I'm sure jack's dad was missing from his coffin in season 1 or 2, what if Jacob is using it?!

That is plausible, admit it.