Lost

broneck

who do you think kate had to get back to? sawyer?

Thats kind of obvious.

Last week's episode revealed that Ben's mother died after giving birth to him. And in the episode that aired two week's ago, we learned that pregnant women die shortly after giving birth on the island. Perhaps these events are just mere coincidences, but I just have a feeling there's some sort of pressing link...

All but one pregnant woman who gave birth...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That episode was mindblowing. It does kinda piss me off that we gotta wait until next season to see what happens.

I was kinda wondering why Jack was all scruffy and shit. It was a huge surprise to see Kate get out of that car.

Also towards the ending when Jack calls Kate to go see her, he said for her not to hang out which probably means, Jack does something to screw things. I'm guessing that maybe Jack /kills/ someone to protect the rest. But who knows, this shows crazy.

Anybody else notice that they've reallllly bumped the overall quality of this season towards the end? The beginning was kind of lame with all this stupid drama between Jack and Juliet but these last episodes have been awesome.

i think its either locke or sawyer in the casket

theres online screens and it says the man is from new york and his name starts with J

keep in mind Sawyers real name is james

what a great fucking episode, my mind is fucking blown... I have a feeling that Jack's relationship with his dad is very important. There ARE too many similarities.. i think his dad has been on the island before...

for screens of the newspaper article about the funeral/death

go here

http://losteastereggs.blogspot.com/2007/05/newspaper-through-looking-glass.html

Alright first of, I gotta say that I was really sad to see Jack pleading with Kate at the end. I hope that's not how the show really ends because in my mind, Jack was the fucking man in the finale and he completely redeemed himself from all previous wrongs (being secretive with Juliet, etc). Dude deserves better than that ending.

Second of all, Charlie didn't need to go out like the way he did. He could've easily ran out of the room to shut the door from the outside, but I guess he felt like he needed to follow Desmond's flashes.

Ahhhhhh, I can't believe we gotta wait 3 fucking months to see what happens next!!!

i stared for 15 min. at a blank screen after the episode ended to really get the impact, sooooo good this one, fuck locke, why'd he have to kill naomi for? could've easily just jumped her to prevent her from using the phone, esp. since it took 5 minutes before jack was actually able to speak to someone, but anyway can't wait till next season!

maybe locke found out something that made him want to prevent the shitty future that we saw?

i have faith in locke being a good person. i think he knew that naomi is not who she says she is. i think he knew there would be horrible repercussions if the wrong people found them....

can't wait for the next season!!!!!

Guest StuckOnStupid

i gotta say that i feel really foolish going on and on about this damn television show, but 14 hours later im still astounded. What a closer. That shit with Jack-as-suicidal-Beverly-Pillbilly was so fucking dark. To take the definitive male lead and flirt with a future in which he exists as a piece of shit is just incredibly ballsy.

im still bugging out at the fact that other than a few maybes and desmond's prescient abilities, nothing really has happened that could not be explained by actual science on this shit. im big into reality-based sci-fi and this is giving me exactly what i want. and aside from a few standard gripes that i have with the minutia of the show, i understand that any peice of tv fiction requires some suspension of disbelief. For instance, if one were to do a tally of how many times someone has been knocked unconscious with a single blow to the head on this show, it would easily be in the dozens. Seriously, have you ever been knocked unconcious or knocked someone unconcious? It's not that fucking easy.But who cares, it's just a device used to further the story. Also, aside from Tubby Garcia and a few of the bad guys, why is every fucking person on this island just insanely hot? The fuck??

btw goodhustle, we dont have to wait 3 months for the next installment.

we have to wait 9 months.

For instance, if one were to do a tally of how many times someone has been knocked unconscious with a single blow to the head on this show, it would easily be in the dozens. Seriously, have you ever been knocked unconcious or knocked someone unconcious? It's not that fucking easy.But who cares, it's just a device used to further the story.

i've seen plenty of people get knocked out with one blow, but yeah, doesn't happen as often as they show on TV. i like in 24, when jack bauer goes a little too far and kills people accidentally--this is actually more realistic than someone getting hit with the butt of a rifle, getting knocked out and coming to a few minutes later. untreated head wounds are no joke.

one thing that was tough for me to swallow was the skinny model looking chick beating the shit out of charlie. there's no way a chick with those skinny arms and wrists could beat a man that hard without breaking every metacarpal in her hand.

also, sayid broke a man's neck with his fucking legs. i can tell you that this is categorically impossible.

but, i will believe it, just because i love the show so much.

Guest StuckOnStupid

also, to anyone doubting they can pull off another 48 episodes that keep people satisfied, consider the fact that they havent even touched on a huge chunk of info, ie:

The REAL island natives (Richard)

The Numbers(which they havent touched at all)

The Statue

Hanso Foundation

What Dharma was doing there in the first place

Mental Hospital Libby

The signifigance of the running theme of duality on the island

and the big one to me is that aside from the sawyer locke dad shit, they still have not even begun to address the fact that all of these flight 815 folks were connected by one fucking degree of separation back in the world, which is the illest mystery of all.

fuck, im gay for this show.

Guest StuckOnStupid

also!

how ILL was it to see jack just completely lose the composure he has kept for the past 3 years and just violently batter Ben? That was some really chilling realistic punchery.

ALSO!!!!

When Mikhail gets to the looking glass station those birds are like "what are you doing here?" and he answers

"What are YOU doing here...you're supposed to be on assignment in Canada."

I understand ben told everyone shit was flooded, but if those two were under the cover of being on assignment in another part of the world...what the fuck? assignment from who? and doing WHAT exactly? does this mean they have bases of operations in other places? WHO has bases of operations? fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

Guest StuckOnStupid
also, dr. poppa shephard is fucking alive. and still drinking.

yeah WHAT?? that was weird, maybe jack was just being fucked up and crazed, cause the staff looked at him on some "uhhh..."

my favorite quote was that touching moment where rousseau asks her daughter if she would like to help her tie up ben.

ben got a serious beatdown. good thing the island has some pretty good healing powers. remember the ridiculously massive beatdown he received from sayid? that was crazy!

locke. he must have gotten shot where his kidney used to be. probably passed right through him.

Guest StuckOnStupid

i was trying to place who Naomi reminds me of.

I figured it out.

She looks like Alvin the chipmunk's little girlfriend Brittany the Chipette.

FLASH FOWARD TO JACK FUCKED UP ON SOME OC.

Ok, I like Lost now. I hope they show him smoking a pill.

You used to be able to smoke old NON generic OC pills.

Ok you see, you have to rub off the first coat of time release shit. Then you put the pill on some tin foil. You light a flame under the tin foil until it sticks. At that point you angle the tin foil down and light a flame underneath it. The pill will slowly melts and you chase the smoke with a straw.

Dont act like you dont know. Jack knows. Jack fucking knows.

Flash foward to Jack being a huge fucking junky.

Don't know if anybody's talked about the coffin scene, but most people are thinking it is probably Ben in the coffin. I think it's Sawyer. He gave Kate the dis pretty hard when she told him about maybe being preggers.

Plus, when she said, "He'll wonder where I am" or "He doesn't know I'm gone" or whatever she said to Jack at the airport, I think the writers are trying to make us think she's referring to Sawyer. But if Jack's father is still alive in the future, then it's possible that Kate's first true love (who she killed in the car wreck) is the guy she's talking about. Plus, Sawyer wouldn't have any friends or relatives at a funeral, and when Kate replys, "Why would I go to the funeral?" she could still be pissed at the diss that Sawyer gave her.

Just one in millions of theories though.

my thoughts too. jack using a krzr - but they know how close some fans pay to detail and debate over shit online so they couldn't make a mistake that big. i started to wonder towards the middle about it being a flashback from the future but wasn't sure until the end.

who do you think kate had to get back to? sawyer?

and the funeral? my initial thoughts were locke. he has no family. now jack is saying it was a mistake to leave and they have to go back, just like locke has been preaching.

I thought I was the only one that noticed it was a KRZR, but thought that either the prop guy fucked up or Motorola just ponied up the Product Placement. It didn't even occur to me to be the future.