Lost

broneck

on last night's show, jin is hurrying to the hospital to get the panda to his boss, Sun's father, because his boss's daughter (Sun) is having a baby, he peeks in at the end and see's Sun..

Wasn't Sun, that was the Ambassidor of China's daughter, that was all a flashBACK, he says to the nurse "Ive only been married for 3 months." or something to that extent.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the air quality in windsor might be having some adverse effects on you Main....

AND let's not forget there's going to be a funeral further in the future, so I'm thinking there has to be at least one more we haven't seen...who is in the casket? whose funeral would they not want to go to? charles widmore?

also, remember the season finale when kate says "he wouldn't like it"

is "he" aaron?

yes everyones confused because Jin's scenes were a flashback not a flash forward

that was NOT sun in teh hospital bed where he visited.

It was a deliberate move by the directors/producers to mess with the viewer a bit and keep you on your toes

also note that Jins attitude is totally different than on the Island, they want to show how he changed (less angry, more caring etc)

Wasn't Sun, that was the Ambassidor of China's daughter, that was all a flashBACK, he says to the nurse "Ive only been married for 3 months." or something to that extent.

yeah your right, i just checked on lostpedia, I assumed that Jin was having flashforwards as was Sun, and all these complicated older Chinese men through me off course.

I don't know if Sayid is part of the 6... because of the flash forward when he's with Ben. It seems like Ben has him blackmailed or something because Sayid seemed resentful. I don't think he gets off on the 6 and then goes to work for Ben. He must have gotten out via Ben and has to continue to do work for him. imo of course

on last night's show, jin is hurrying to the hospital to get the panda to his boss, Sun's father, because his boss's daughter (Sun) is having a baby, he peeks in at the end and see's Sun..

But then they started with talking about how Jin is dead, i don't think Jin dies on the Island, but the presumption that he is dead could mean there is one of the oceanic 6 left to be revealed

I say in the end, everyone off the island is either working for Penny's dad or Ben

yea Jin was a flashBACK another reference was the year of the dragon at the toy store. last year of the dragon was 2000 i think.

I believe at some point Jack says that 8 got off the island, so that would mean the 6 (Kate, Jack, Sayid, Hurley, Sun, Aaron) + Ben? and one more Michael/Walt?

Jack says that 8 get off the island in his jury testimony for kate, but 2 died and 6 survived. she "tried to be a hero" and save the 2. I doubt Ben counts in the Oceanic 6 since hes a "wanted" man. Seems like he can leave the island when he wants anyways.

I don't know if Sayid is part of the 6... because of the flash forward when he's with Ben. It seems like Ben has him blackmailed or something because Sayid seemed resentful. I don't think he gets off on the 6 and then goes to work for Ben. He must have gotten out via Ben and has to continue to do work for him. imo of course

Sayid is part of the Oceanic 6 because when he was at the golf course playing golf with that strange man he ended up shooting, he told him he was part of the Oceanic 6.

someone dies next week, my guess is Claire.

Was anyone underwhelmed with Michael being the one on the ship? I thought he was the obvious choice, and thought the LOST writers might throw us a curveball and have it be someone not expected at all. Kevin Johnson will probably work out just as well though.

Sayid is part of the Oceanic 6 because when he was at the golf course playing golf with that strange man he ended up shooting, he told him he was part of the Oceanic 6.

I remember that, but I always thought it seemed fishy. the guy got really shook when Sayid said that so I always thought it could mean something weird. :o

Was anyone underwhelmed with Michael being the one on the ship? I thought he was the obvious choice, and thought the LOST writers might throw us a curveball and have it be someone not expected at all. Kevin Johnson will probably work out just as well though.

I did kind of roll my eyes as soon as the dude gives the janitor/Michael an order to clean up the blood and thought the same thing... everyone thought it'd be Walt but I hoped it'd be someone totally out of left field.

someone dies next week, my guess is Claire.

haha, yea, my mother called me earlier and she mentioned that she thinks Claire is dead too. Makes sense, she said there was no other way that Kate would get Aaron off the island without her, she's a disposable character anyway, no real loss.

you know the show would have been nothing without Claire whining "Chaaaahlie" constantly for the first couple of seasons.

i'm catching up on the seasons now on abc.com cause clopek yelled at me.

literally everytime claire is on screen for more than 1 minute she starts crying or yelling

I call bullshit on Jin being dead, hes on the island. They (the Oceanic 6) all have to lie to everyone and "keep up the appearances" that everyone else is dead

i like this theory. i think that's what's going on.

as long as Sayid is fine, because clearly he is the most badass character on the show

wrong: BEN is the bad-ass-est. motherfucker always gets what he wants.

I call bullshit on Jin being dead, hes on the island. They (the Oceanic 6) all have to lie to everyone and "keep up the appearances" that everyone else is dead, but when Sun is drugged and delivering she is saying she needs to see him, and thinks he is on his way (cause she knows he is still alive). We never see Jin in a flash forward to indicate he actually died in the present... Aaron is the 6th in the Oceanic 6.

Well, it could also be that because she conceived the baby while the Island was in the theoretical 'time loop', fate has a way of correcting things. Going from the past to the future with a newborn means fate has to correct that somehow, non? At least I get the sense that Jin's death is a result of karma... for a lack of better words.

I call bullshit on Jin being dead, hes on the island. They (the Oceanic 6) all have to lie to everyone and "keep up the appearances" that everyone else is dead, but when Sun is drugged and delivering she is saying she needs to see him, and thinks he is on his way (cause she knows he is still alive). We never see Jin in a flash forward to indicate he actually died in the present... Aaron is the 6th in the Oceanic 6.

I also think Jin's alive, but if that's the case, what's with all the crying from Sun? Even if Jack and Kate refused to go back or whatever, Sun wouldn't let her man down, and if she did she wouldn't do all that crying at his "grave." Maybe Jin is alive, but somehow Sun doesn't know. Like maybe she was incapacitated when they were escaping (drugged or knocked out or whatever) and when she regained consciousness, they were off the island. Then, knowing whatever Jack, Kate, and Hurley seem to know, they might have lied to her and told her everyone was dead so that she wouldn't want to go back (and to further corroborate their story).

i think Sun knows where Jin is, i think she was just crying because she couldn't be with him. to her, the grave could represent eternal separation from him, even though she might know he's alive.

still, you present an interesting theory . . .

yeah those are all great theories. The main thing that leads me to believe that Jin (or anyone else) is not dead is because the shows producers just wouldn't do that. Aside from all the mysteries to be solved, who would really want to watch the show knowing how it turns out and knowing that only 6 survived? It seems like the 6 are keeping something from everyone, and they are under great stress.

OR, and what I would like to believe more, the writers are bullshitting us. Having watched every episode since day 1, there is nothing ever straight forward about Lost. Ever. This whole "flash-forward" thing could be something either fabricated, or more likely it could be something taking place in an alternate-world. We all know that Lost screws around with perceived time. This might have some connection to the themes that have been talked about recently (Daniel's time travel, the sense of elongated time by the people on the boat, the time that Sun has on the island).

Lost is all about themes, references and crazy shit like that. If you can look through them, you can typically assume what is to happen. Anythings possible really, if Locke can survive getting capped, Charlie can come back (remember when he appeared to Hurley in the future?) and that punk-ass Michael can make his way back, then maybe The people we think die in the future will survive.

I dunno, that's just what I think, as crazy as it may seem.

How does the time loop theory explain how the Island doesn't let Michael kill himself? Oh yeah, spoiler?

Didn't Jack try to kill himself when he got off the island and he couldnt do it?

Edit: Also, they showed Aaron as being one of the 6 at the end of the episode. Jin lives!

Didn't Jack try to kill himself when he got off the island and he couldnt do it?

Edit: Also, they showed Aaron as being one of the 6 at the end of the episode. Jin lives!

yeah its kinda bs that they revealed in the trailer for the next episode