Lost

broneck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ManOfSteel555

great episode.

it looks like the others will keep sayid and kate safe...i want to know more about the ageless wonder richard.

i seriously can't believe who was in the casket. it makes me not want to watch the show at all. fucking ridiculous.

really? I thought it was pretty obvious that it was him that was in the casket, b/c you know nigga had to change up the name to protect the island.

Penny is a classic example of the sugar mama girlfriend:

Everything seems so perfect -- she's a little wrinkley but still has a couple of good years left, will spoil you rotten with her daddies money (bespoke suits, vintage watches, etc), and will probably use your burls as a pacifier before going to bed every night.

But the moment you decide you want to step out to the pub to watch a soccer match or disappear to a remote island and push numbers on an Apple 2GS in an underground hatch called the Swan, bitch gets all Left Eye on you, calls you every 5 minutes, fucks everyone of your friends, throws all your Rick Owens leathers on the street, tells you that you ruined her life, buys a satellite tracking system and Russian ship to hunt your ass down to give you a well rehearsed speech about how nobody has ever treated her this way.

While this is all happening, you decide that pushing the button no longer interests you, and your quickly running out of allowance money because you are buying $500 sneakers that you'll wear only once or twice before realizing the number of rounds you could've bought with the same money. You frantically travel back in time to tell her that you love her, but she's not picking up the phone because she's too busy at Harvey Nick shopping her sorrows away in an attempt to get over your jobless, unshaven, havent brushed your teeth for 3 months, out of pocket ass.

She don't call em purses

bitch call em bags,

I dont know their names

I know they cost some stacks.

Guest shuka

im guessing the focus is going to be on the oceanic six. anyone know if the contracts for the actors on the island like elizabeth mitchell runs as regulars through the final couple of seasons?