Lost

broneck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo re: posts about dialogue inconsistencies at the beginning and end, im pretty sure the last scene was more condensed version of the opening one, meant to remind people of the situation while now revealing what we know about how they got there.

Coworker says Jacob took over Christian Shepard's body when they first crashed. With the idea that Locke's coming back to life, he was thinking same exact thing will happen with Locke and his own body - but wouldn't there be a possibility (according to this theory) that Christian's spirit could take it over as well?

anyways, whoever calls who jacob is, wins thread.

I'm going to say Jack's Granddad is jacob...

Christian, his son, "speaks for" Jacob. Clair, his granddaughter, is very comfortable in Jacob's cabin with her father. Everything in the show somehow is tied to Jack, his grandson. Aaron, his great-grandson, is speculated to be somehow vital to the island. Grandad was trying to escape from the old folks home conveniently close to the "window" timeframe, and was traveling with a suitcase containing a pair of his son's shoes. Whenever Jacob was "shown" in the cabin, he was ghostlike - could it be that he was in LA (linked to the island by the lamppost) trying to communicate to those on the island to "help me" get back?

yo re: posts about dialogue inconsistencies at the beginning and end, im pretty sure the last scene was more condensed version of the opening one, meant to remind people of the situation while now revealing what we know about how they got there.

i just watched last weeks episode today and even before i read this thread it occurred to me that they have been beginning episodes with the last part of the previous weeks episode and getting the dialogue mixed up each time. i didn't look back and verify it but some part of my brain recognized it as happening. i think i'm sure of it actually

i'm saying that the first episode actually takes place at the end of the series.

everytime someone moves the wheel they do the close up of the eye shot.

plus in the mobisodes christian sends vincent to wake up jack because he "has work to do"

im gonna say it ends with jack turning the wheel. forming a loop.

TIME LOOP.

TIME DRANK.

aaaand ceaser is the one shooting at the canoe from the other ep wiht the gun he jakced

edit: probably doesnt make sense but im exhausted.

Right before Locke gets up on the table to hang himself we see several closeup shots of the boot on his injured foot. I thought nothing of it until I realized that YOU CAN ONLY SEE FOUR OF HIS TOES! Significant? Who knows. Maybe as penance for killing John, Ben erects a ginormous statue to Locke's injured foot

Foot-statue.jpg

vlcsnap1090975.png

i'm saying that the first episode actually takes place at the end of the series.

everytime someone moves the wheel they do the close up of the eye shot.

plus in the mobisodes christian sends vincent to wake up jack because he "has work to do"

im gonna say it ends with jack turning the wheel. forming a loop.

TIME LOOP.

TIME DRANK.

aaaand ceaser is the one shooting at the canoe from the other ep wiht the gun he jakced

edit: probably doesnt make sense but im exhausted.

Well he stole a shotgun so he either found more guns or it was whoever the canoes originally belonged too.

Those people and the 316, I appears that they are in present time. Since they are on the other island maybe that is why they are not affected.