Lost

broneck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt notice the girl in the background. good call. just watched that part over again and it looks like its a person back there. i thought it might have been a tree or something but its got a sleeve and an arm

The lyrics to the Blood, Sweat & Tears song playing as Kate, Jack, and Hurley lined up to be DHARMA inductees:

Ride, captain ride, upon your mystery ship,

Be amazed, at the friends, you have here on your trip.

On your way, to a world, that others might have missed.

didnt notice the girl in the background. good call. just watched that part over again and it looks like its a person back there. i thought it might have been a tree or something but its got a sleeve and an arm

The lyrics to the Blood, Sweat & Tears song playing as Kate, Jack, and Hurley lined up to be DHARMA inductees:

Be amazed, at the friends, you have here on your trip.

On your way, to a world, that others might have missed.

dude this episode was crazy. christian shepherd apparently just has a free pass to di whatever he wants and already has the whole damn thing figured out.

i just knew little ben was gonna show up. sayid's gonna try to cap his ass.

and why did sun and ben end up in a different time?

btw, for me, sun > kate and juliet.

oh and i guess daniel has checked out into crazy town.

and why did sun and ben end up in a different time?

because they weren't on the main island when they landed. why they didn't get teleported out of the plane like the rest of the oceanic 6, I do not know. but, since they had to take a boat to get to the main island, that is why they were in a different time than hurley,jack,sayid,etc.

because they weren't on the main island when they landed. why they didn't get teleported out of the plane like the rest of the oceanic 6, I do not know. but, since they had to take a boat to get to the main island, that is why they were in a different time than hurley,jack,sayid,etc.

well i kinda gathered that much so yes the real question is why weren't they teleported with the rest of the oceanic 6? locke too...

2s8h9qt.gif

no way ben is dead though.

if the producers wanted him to really be dead sayid would of snapped his neck while they were walking.

im gonna say it missed his heart and next ep he'll be in a hospital with either jack or juliet. or the others get him in the forest.