Lost

broneck

The question is what's the deal with people who were on the newest crashed plane and what's in the box they're trying to crack.

What lies in the shadow of the statue?

oh yeah. duh.

forgot abut that.

dude looked like seth rogan

definitely think the statue line is code.

widmore probably sent a team over but they didn't know who else was on it. so the code was used like desmonds snowman joke to find out who else was on the team.

yeah i think maybe ben screwed up telling charles so much about getting back to the island so he tailed sayid, arranged the capture and set up a team to ride along with them on the plane.

or maybe not

but somehow those peeps were working together before they ever got on the plane

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

comment i read earlier today

For whatever reason, I was inspired to do a Google latitude search based on key locations in the story line. I found numerous points, including Tunisia and Los Angeles, on the 34th parallel.

Also at 34 degrees north of the equator is Iraq and South Korea, at spots suspiciously close to the birthplaces of Sayid and Jin. The 34th parallel also runs through Alabama, where Sawyer is from. Also notable (can’t be a coincidence can it?) is that Sidney, Australia is located on the 34th parallel south. Maybe there are other similarly situated Lost locales that I haven’t noticed?

What does it all mean? You tell me. It does seem to indicate that the Losties are living parallel lives in more ways than one…

Guest bambam

its just as well tonight i forgot about it and was bummed i missed an episode.

usually those things troll me soooo hard though. lost is the only show i watch on tv so if they warn you about it i always miss it and then feel so tricked :(

Good stuff tonight. It went down a lot differently than that spoiler, Dan dying still left me with that holy shit feeling even though I had spoiled myself. I liked that Widmore wasn't present as a father figure in the flashbacks like the spoiler suggested, it left another what the fuck moment for when he would say Faraday was his son as well at the end.

Maybe him traveling through time would explain why he was crying when he saw the Oceanic news story.

at the end i thought some how richard make faradays gun shoot backwards

richard had that crazy look in his eyes

not his mom capping him in the back

just a thought here but i was talking to my brother about the show and he was thinking...

Daniel's journal IS the Captain of the Black Rock's journal that Widmore buys at the auction.