Lost

broneck

Guest bambam

^that was a theory on niketalk and the new 'things i noticed' post which makes a lot of sense to me. it's anyones guess to what end jacob wants to prove this though.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also i just remembered oddest detail/odd foreshadowing quote. in the ep in season 2 or 3 i think, when hurley and sayid build a radio which picks up music from somewhere, im pretty sure the music was from a funeral for an 'other' in a later ep.

the lulzy part is sayid says 'it could be coming from anywhere' and hurley says 'or any time dude...'

I watched the season 4 recap thing w/ the producers and they said this music is from the 1940's

lol sorry for not linking the niketalk thread.

did anyone else read that shit where it says when we saw the foot at first it was clearly the left foot.

all the shots of the statue in this season have been of the right side/ right foot.

even the woven thing inside "jacobs cabin"

more than one statue?

also weird that jacob was first shown at the statue.

says he'll be here when you find a loop hole.

doesnt really seem like he ever left.

so blackshirt/smokie was in the cabin faking?

Well when the new people went to the cabin they said something like "someone else is using it now" or something, plus it had that trail of ash leading up to it.

Something I got off another forum

"the black rock, that jacob was bringing to the island, wasn't a pirate ship filled with gold or riches, it was a pirate ship filled with dynamite. that sets up that jacob is trying again with the H-bomb where the crew from the black rock failed.

it's not that jacob or the island needs the energy/reaction caused by the h-bomb, jacob needs the destruction of something in general. what we're going to see is that the losties succeed with the h-bomb where the crew of the black rock failed, and that something on the island has to be destoryed, probably either the smoke monster's temple (because the black rock was in the middle of the island) instead of by the shore or the statue."

It could also be where the rest of the statue went to, maybe the black smoke monster managed to use the dynamite/pirates to blow up the statue?

some other things.

i forget form where, but i repeatedly heard that the producers said that there was a HUGE clue in the first episode about the ending or whatever of the show.

in the first episode some dude gets sucked into the engine.

that guy is gary troupe.

wrote bad twin.

jacob/esau twins in the bible story.

idk im jsut throwing shit out there hoping something sticks.

gotta do something for a year.

Guest bambam

didnt get much more specific than this but i think in either the bomb-burying episode or another they showed there was a US military operation to shit-disturb the island..........i swear i remember a pic of the island and some dossier/secret folder type jawn

some other things.

i forget form where, but i repeatedly heard that the producers said that there was a HUGE clue in the first episode about the ending or whatever of the show.

in the first episode some dude gets sucked into the engine.

that guy is gary troupe.

wrote bad twin.

jacob/esau twins in the bible story.

idk im jsut throwing shit out there hoping something sticks.

gotta do something for a year.

remember how people thought that the losties were dead and the island was purgatory? well, gary troupe is actually an anagram for purgatory and him dying was (supposedly) a way of the creators saying that they weren't in purgatory.

Supposedly the "big" thing isn't the statue, but who the statue is married to. If the statue we've seen is Taweret then she was married to Apep, according to wikipedia Taweret is "the demon-wife of Apep, the original god of evil."

"In Egyptian mythology, Apep (also spelled Apepi, and Aapep, or Apophis in Greek) was an evil demon, the deification of darkness and chaos (isfet in Egyptian), and thus opponent of light and Ma'at (order/truth)"

"Apep was viewed as the greatest enemy of Ra, and thus was given the title Enemy of Ra"

"As the personification of all that was evil, Apep was seen as a giant snake, crocodile, serpent"

"As Apep was thought to live in the underworld, he was sometimes thought of as an Eater-up of Souls. Thus the dead also needed protection"

Guest bambam

pretty sure it isn't lost, just something about camerawork doesnt seem right. its like when i dont check schedules and realize lost has been delayed a week for another show, i dont recognize any characters and it could be im watching a flashback, but shit just doesnt look like LOST