Lost

broneck

Guest bambam

i wanna do that too, partially out of coping with 10 month(!?!?!?!) lost withdrawal but also cause theres sooooo much shit i don't remember from earlier eps

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea the scifi channel plays old episodes of lost at 1am on weekdays. if i happen to be up ill watch. right now they decided to stop pushing the button and all hell broke loose.

jack has to save ben from the tumor

those were the days

rip mr eko and charlie.

Just noticed while re-watching the first season. In part 2 of the pilot Walt goes to Locke when hes playing backgammon and starts telling him about how its the oldest game in the world and blah blah...then he says "2 players, 2 sides, one is light and the other is dark"

250px-Locke_backgammon.jpg

funny how it relates to whats going on now.

^they mention that kind of stuff a lot

they also mention fate vs free will a lot

i recommend reading lost wikis recurring themes and stuff after watching each ep

http://www.losttvfans.com/page/Hurley%27s+Star+Wars+Script?t=anon

EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

STAR WARS

Episode V

Script adaptation by Hugo Reyes

Page 1

EXTERIOR HOTH -- DAY

A little spy robot thingy zips through the atmosphere and crashes into the snowy planet below. That’s when Chewbacca shows up and blasts it away with his crossbow laser. He shakes his fury fist in the sky in triumph.

CHEWBACCA: “Raaaaawwwwr.”

A bundled up dude is mounted on a large white lama-like creature that kinda looks like a kangaroo with horns. He pulls off his snow googles to get a better look at Chewie examining some small wreckage.

LUKE: "Echo 4 to Echo 8.... Dude. Han. Do you read me?"

HAN: "Loud and clear, sunshine. What's up my man?"

LUKE: "No readings out here, except whatever Chewy just blew up."

HAN: "Whatever it was, it shouldn't mess with a wookie."

See Hurley's mention of the script in this Lost video clip:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 15

INTERIOR: REBEL BASE -- RECOVERY ROOM

Luke sits up in a recovery-room bed, he's messed up from putting a hurt on the Gundark, but is smiling.

HAN: "Farmboy, that's two you owe me."

Han turns as Leia enters the room. He looks at her with a really really big grin.

HAN: "Well your Worshipstress, looks like you managed to keep me around this wasteland for a little while longer.

LEIA: I don't know where you get your delusions. I only ever liked you because your ship is awesome.

Chewie laughs in his own cool animal way.

HAN: Laugh it up, fuzz ball. You should have seen me and freckles in the south passage. She told me she totally wants to kiss you.

Luke looks over at Leia. She looks at Luke. Then she looks at Han. Then back at Luke.

LEIA: My...! Why, you little stuck up,...half-brained,...funny-looking...

nerd-herder!

HAN (looking at Luke): Who's funny looking?

With that she leans over and DOES NOT KISS Luke on the lips. Then she high-fives Chewy, leaving everyone in the room slightly dumbstruck.

Hurley's Star Wars Script - LOST

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 23

EXTERIOR: DAGOBAH -- YODA'S BACK YARD

Luke is doing a handstand with the Force and like lifting up these rocks and boxes and R2 with his mind.

YODA: Concentrate...feel the Force flow. Through the Force, crazy shit you will see.

Luke sees some bad stuff and totally freaks out.

LUKE: Dude! No way!

R2 and the rocks and the boxes crash to the ground and Luke totally biffs his handstand.

YODA: Again you screw up. Control you must learn.

LUKE: I saw...I saw an island in the clouds.

YODA: Mmm. Friends you have there.

LUKE: They were all messed up and like, in jail.

YODA: It is the island you see.

LUKE: Dude, are they dead?

YODA: Difficult to see. Always in motion is the island.

LUKE: I've got to get back to the island!

YODA: Nuts, are you? If you leave now, ass-kicking you will receive. Lose your hand you will. And suffer through Ewoks we all will. Relax. Hugo Calrissian and Chewy got this.

Luke and Yoda

Page 42

INTERIOR: CLOUD CITY -- CRYOGENIC FREEZING CHAMBER

Four armored stormtroopers stand at the really big chamber, which is filled with pipes and high-tech looking things. There's awesome steam everywhere and it's really orange. It's one of the coolest sets ever. You just have to be there.

HUGO CALRISSIAN: "Lord Vader, we only use this hatch for cryogenic freezing research on polar bears. If you put him in there, it'll totally kill him, dude."

VADER: "Don't tell me what I can't do, Hugo. We were all brought here for a reason. (Breathes deep and it kinda sounds like haaaaa phoooo haaaa phoooo) But, you're right, maybe we should test it first. Tell Bobba Fett to get Solo in here. And the Falcon is so mine now."

thanks

i guess as long as Juilet is staying in the ABC family

interesting show. when i first saw the ships everwhere i thought it was independence day all over again

scott wolfe is back in action

what did you guys think about those "what did you see" or did you see it ads.

i think the show is flash forward?

i know everyone saw them, except for mrip who downloads like a bastard and is ruining our economy.

those commercials were so quick i didnt know what to think before they were over, but i did find this commercial that is longer than anything that i saw played during the lost breaks

ill check it out to see what its about.

N_ngEMPRxoI

So I guess Juliet and her fabulous tits are gonerz now that she's the main character on "V"
Another important point NT brought up:

JULIET IS IMPOSSIBLY FUCKING HOT!

did yall see those cakes in them tight ass jean las episode? and her frontside in them jeans was killing me!

vlcsnap-3071311.png

vlcsnap-3071521.png

vlcsnap-3072793.png

vlcsnap-3073199.png