Lost

broneck

ahh good points. the others could come out and save his ass, thereby making his loyalty even stronger.

or juliet could save him. you know leaning over him with her titties all hangin in his face. then he is of course into her for the next 30 years

sorry i got derailed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT THE FUCK!!! If you're going to do something do it MOTHERFUKING RIGHT! One in the chest, and then empty the fucking clip into the back of that child's skull.... yikes!

but seriously. I bet jack is going to struggle with fixing him.

Episode was just OK. i guess Charles and Ellie are the head of the others?

i guess the the whole time travel conversation between Hurley & Miles was cool. I liked how Hurley is the voice of the audience on the this show, asking all the questions we want to ask and being as confused as the rest of us.

Does anyone else think that the residual effects of Ben's gunshot may have had something to do with why he developed a spinal tumor later in life that needed to removed by a certain surgeon?

Ironic that Ben's life was saved in the future because Jack loved Kate. And saved in the past because Sawyer loves Juliette. Very ironic that Ben, seemingly incapable of loving anyone, is saved by love. And very ironic that he may have grown up to be a sweet boy had Sayid not shot him...

was i the only one confused when miles was explaining to hurley how they all could die because this was their "present"

why would he say shoot me?

fate wouldn't stop the bullet cause he just explained that they could die.

while it was happening i was freaking out.

but then today i was thinking about it nothing really crazy actually happened.

desmond-alive.

ben-alive

penny-alive.

smoke monster flashed bens whole life, but we knew this before from eko's encounter.

best part was alex looking hotter than i remember.

oh yeah. duh.

forgot abut that.

dude looked like seth rogan

definitely think the statue line is code.

widmore probably sent a team over but they didn't know who else was on it. so the code was used like desmonds snowman joke to find out who else was on the team.

what's in the box?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV3cZ0Bc68I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV3cZ0Bc68I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>