Lost

broneck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at richard's eyeliner getting called out.

it was funny. i have always thought that was eyeliner but i heard an interview with the producers/creators and they commented on it and said that it was not eyeliner, just that he is a really unusually good looking guy with rare, intense features, and to look back at his earlier work and he will always look the same. weird...

i'm about to go to timelooptheory for the first time in a while and see what he says about the latest.

i will say that i guessed they were in the past because locke is alive and i think that even if you were dead, if your body traveled back in time to a period when you were alive, you would be alive again. or something like that. but if you live long enough to be back to the time when you originally died, you would die. smokemonster concept and shit.

So was John Locke's father Brought to the island before the crash because Richard and Ben were waiting for John to arrive? Did Ben really get captured by the losties because he knew from Richard that john Locke was coming? The time traveling can actually clear up a few things...

Juliet was looking foyne in the last episode, if I don't say so myself. It's amazing the quantity of great looking people the island was able to gather.

word.

i was getting spoiled with off island kate wearing make up.

she came back to the island extra butch ready for war.