THE Mustache Thread: Challenges, Appreciation, Ridicule, Praise

dino might

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I cannot believe it took me so long to find this thread. I feel so at home right now. I'm going to indulge in a little time travel:

December 2005:

843153027_ae941d78b8.jpg

April 2006

844045568_21af45068e.jpg

Last month:

542177875_70822aacbb.jpg

A few days ago:

844017060_d80dce5a3a.jpg

I submit this last pic as an argument against (I think it was) dino's earlier assertion that you lose cuteness and become manly with facial hair. Whether I like it or not, I look totally harmless no matter how mustachioed I am.

hahaha, if i did in fact say about the cuteness and all then i suppose there can be exceptions. both the beard and mustache are spot on. i wish i hadnt repped you already, cloud, so i could use it on those. BEASTLY. dig it.

Cosign with bobo, how I wish I didnt have the unfortunate asian facial hair genes. I've been growing a mustache for about 2 or 3 weeks now and all it looks like is a horrible mexistache. I'm gonna keep at it though until I begin to repel all those I encounter with it. Pics soon.

huh. i don't know why i haven't seen this thread till now.

i always have facial hair. in fact, i look completely weird without it. even my family members say that.

because it rules. i feel incomplete 9.5 months out of the year while im not able to have any. its like accesorizing for your face. a three piece suit doesnt work without its vest and my birthday suit doesnt work without its beard.

well.. not as well anyway