THE Mustache Thread: Challenges, Appreciation, Ridicule, Praise

dino might

I'm going to join the band wagon. I'm disappointed at the lack of Asians participating so I'm going to try and represent the AZN population on this board.

020507_moustache.jpg

Anything there? Guesstimate at around 3-5 days growth (haha). I think I'm in the long haul for this... another 3 weeks and I should be good. Bring on "The Pervert".

hey tart mctart, whats out when wiping your face with a towel, it might come off. oh and dont sleep with your face against the pillow.

holy hell, catch a loada' this:

so, watching a cowboys and indians movie last week, i thought to myself "have i ever seen an indian (native american kind) with facial hair?" i couldnt come up with any examples, not in movies, real life, print, television, art, photo, nothing, (in fact, i think i asked the question somewhere in superfuture) "its not against any religion to have facial hair yeah?" "do indians just not look good with beards? mustaches? sideburns!?"

well, i figured id ask a teacher with way too much knowledge of trival things such as this, and according to her, pure-blood, real deal native americans are completely incapable of ever growing facial hair in the first place, how weird is that? go figure.

i just shaved.. i had a pretty mean beard thingy going too. next time...

(im asian)

shit selegna, does that mean youre going to show your face?

well, i figured id ask a teacher with way too much knowledge of trival things such as this, and according to her, pure-blood, real deal native americans are completely incapable of ever growing facial hair in the first place, how weird is that? go figure.

its because they're from asia duh

because asians suck at growing beards? is that the punchline? that just seemed too obvious, i must be missing something..

i dont want to have to be the one toexplain it because i'm sort of stupid

but apparently mongolians or something travelled across some ice formation that connected russia to alaska and native americans were born

because asians suck at growing beards? is that the punchline? that just seemed too obvious, i must be missing something..

*slaps dino_might across the face* , diamonds is right, mongolians traveled across from asian through Russa/Alaska icey lands or watever and settled in the US and somehow spread apart. Essentially...native americans are the same as South Koreans since South Koreans are also Mongolians.... @_@

and i can grow a thin musatche and get the chin thing goin after awhile (the fu manchu...) but my brother can grow a full beard :(

*slaps dino_might across the face* , diamonds is right, mongolians traveled across from asian through Russa/Alaska icey lands or watever and settled in the US and somehow spread apart. Essentially...native americans are the same as South Koreans since South Koreans are also Mongolians.... @_@

and i can grow a thin musatche and get the chin thing goin after awhile (the fu manchu...) but my brother can grow a full beard :(

ah, well cool, i didnt know that, i just thought it was supposed to be some lame joke, my b

Shaved the beard......fuck I can never last past approx the 3 week mark. It gets so itchy and....I must admit, a little ginger.

Here's my weak upper lip and chin hair. Excuse the closeup, i had to use macro to get them hairs to show up. This took me 7 yrs to grow. Thankyou asian genes.

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/9238/img3424ur1.jpg

this my friend is a pubestache, common among my fellow yellow brothers. back in vancouver a lot of japanese dudes rocked the pube goatee. shit was no joke.

i can see it now, the next superfuture contest will be a who can grow the narlyest beard in 6 months without shaving it. Winner gets a $1000 rakuten shopping spree.

none of you have a chance.

Shaved the beard......fuck I can never last past approx the 3 week mark. It gets so itchy and....I must admit, a little ginger.

yeah 2 or 3 weeks the itch factor gets pretty high but i usually just soldier on. summer beards are much worse. and i get some red in my beard too but i likes it.

fuck I can never last past approx the 3 week mark.

shits weak!

none of you have a chance.

yeah 2 or 3 weeks the itch factor gets pretty high but i usually just soldier on. summer beards are much worse. and i get some red in my beard too but i likes it.

come on cult, i got a shot, dont be so cold.

and summerbeards are the only kinds i can grow thanks to school, 90+ degrees and 80% florida humidity dont got shit on me, the itch is just the nature of the beast, and i do mean beast.

SuFu Summer Beard Fest 07....

i dont want to have to be the one toexplain it because i'm sort of stupid

but apparently mongolians or something travelled across some ice formation that connected russia to alaska and native americans were born

wait a second... i thought it started when a man and a woman loved each other very much...