NBA Basketball

hamham3001

4EA9DAA0-FBB2-4627-9A5F-A37A5F28C9DD_zps

Final score 104-102 spurs win

How the fak we loose to the spurs' bench? Fml.

Warriors have been pretty frustrating lately. Thompson has been struggling a lot, seems to have lost confidence in his shot.

Still, good to have Iggy back and Warriors should improve going forward.

I've always thought that Klay was soft. He improved, or so it seems, during the first couple of games and then reverted back to his old streaky self. If you can't score at least play some good ass D! Iggy as a facilitator is always a good thing and will hopefully get us farther this year than the last season.

Edited by Flipflop214

well it's two second rounders and a 1st round protected top 12 pick from the kings which changes to top 10 protected after this year and then expires in 2017. really shitty pick so i think the cavs actually got a good deal in this. they will have a ton of expiring after this year which is nice too. kyrie/deng/waiters/tristan thompson/varejao is solid. also they got a huge upgrade at the small forward which was easily the worst in the league

Can't wait for this year's all star game.

Who's your top 5 players in position?

PG: CP3

SG/G: Kyrie Irving

SF: LBJ

PF: David Lee

C: LaMarcus Aldridge

weird that u are doing new allstar voting format rather than traditional positions but i would prob go

1. cp3/curry 2. harden/wade 3. james/george 4. LMA/love 5. howard/cousins

But pick your top 5, that's the hard part. If i can pick 10, my lineup will be similar to yours minus harden, howard and cousins.

weird that u are doing new allstar voting format rather than traditional positions but i would prob go

1. cp3/curry 2. harden/wade 3. james/george 4. LMA/love 5. howard/cousins

sometime is just personal preference. Just like Omega Jelly Jiggle left out Durant in his selections. I am sure lots of people will have Durant in his selections right?

Edited by SteadyMadhectic