NBA Basketball

hamham3001

I hope Durant finds his Westbrook-less game and the rest of the Thunder steps up and makes some shots to close out the series tonight. Don't really wanna see a Spurs - Heat finals even though it would probably be entertaining enough...

Im so happy shump is getting back in his groove the past like 2 months, also his 3 point shooting seems better than it was last year, i think at least, its a weapon now. Knicks win!

Crazy game! Still can't believe the Spurs won. Curry on fire with 44pts while Tim, Tony, Manu shoot 31%.

The warriors have to regroup and play even better now.  Have to think that was GS best shot at flippin' the switch on the series.

Spurs dodged the proverbial bullet there.

MohammedShove_original.gif?1368233613

BJygdkdCcAEpHeC.jpg

lol this series is becoming the most interesting, entertaining series to watch. not as physical as other series though. the bulls have been getting a little carried away too, like joakim noah shoving chris andersen for no reason. flopping outta control lol

Edited by Jokez

granted i see things through silver and black lenses but...

everyone seems to think the grizz will dispatch the spurs relatively easily.  i don't take much away from a series win over okc without webrook and hardin.

get ready for 30 pt halves