NBA Basketball

hamham3001

FUCK THE LAKERS.

WARRIORS!

They have cameras to help themselves strategize and all..

Howard's definitely a top player, but he's not a Laker.

Doesn't mesh well I agree

It's not just that they're stacked, but they also seem to have the Thunder totally figured out.

Lol ya I think they just at a more calmer place, stronger hold of things. they've done the hoop so many times

Heat has experience and let's face it, more determined to win because they and by that I mean James, never won before last year. Keeps losing and losing and losing that championship. That kinda shit builds a hunger, along with his talent and tendency to overdramatize shit aka flop..

Edited by refresh

Yeah I mean the Heat play well together no doubt. The Thunder aren't hard to figure out either, they're all jumpshooters. It seems like the heat will kinda zone-out pure shooting teams and just grab the long rebounds and you know the rest. To beat the Heat you really gotta pound the inside I think.

They'll dare Durant to shoot as many shots he wants.

Edited by Desaturated

I thought the nba was going ban or cut down on calling those rip through moves kevin martin and durant do to get to the free throw line.

I was mad at woodson for that iso play, but it turns out JR is just a fucking idiot

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/38049/opening-tip-did-woody-call-the-right-play

Anyone watching the Nets/Wizards game? Deron Williams is going insane.

23 pts on 8/9 shooting with 7 threes at the end of the first quarter lol.

edit: 30 pts now, more than the whole Wizards team lol

Edited by Jokez

I don't know why Dwane Casey doesn't like to put Jonas in and instead puts people like John Lucas and Alan Anderson in the 4th/crunch time, sometimes for the entire quarter too.

We already got Rudy Gay chuckin, don't need another one T_T

Edited by Jokez

Am I the only one who feels like Kobe's just going balls out, not caring whether this ends up being his last season or not?

I feel like with the death of the owner, and the way they are playing, Kobe's playing with pure F'ing heart these past few games.

Maybe I sound stupid but thats the way i see it, he wants to go out strong and knowing he put it all on the line.

I think he's fed up with all the criticism of the Lakers, all the talk of whether or not the Lakers will make the playoffs, all the Dwight Howard-related news, Mike D'Antoni, how there's no one he can depend on and how much the team really needs him (those games where Kobe was mostly passing the ball and didn't shoot), and the pressure from the second they got Dwight and Steve Nash of how they should be championship contenders.

Kobe is pissed.