NBA Basketball

hamham3001

love watching him play, like the little wiggle he does before the free throw..

but hot damn Paul was on fire and on okc court

am excited to see who pulls out, though between those two I personally want to see okc win, even if they don't play collision and fisher as much and let martin go

man i finally saw KD's speech.

fu man i teared up. not just about his mom part (although that shit was powerful), but the entirety of his speech. he gotta love man, and thats mad respect.

Edited by mr.invincible

lmao

the du has good face expressions

was at a game when someone from UCLA tried hollering at him and when he looked over the du pointed to his shirt like "wassssupdog"

Westbrook just curled his lips a bit, smirk and looked away like what an idiot

I mean Westbrooks not far from it, but I don't automatticaly link his name to top 5 yet like the other dudes. Plus its hard to gain that recognition when your playing with KD. Hell its hard to think of CP3 being up there with griffin playin like he did in the regular series, though paul def is in the top 5. Russel definitely been playing at a high level this series though.

Damn tho, great game today. Clips got me scared, especially with the way Ibaka was holding down Blake. Anyone's series now.

I think Russ is a great player but still gots a way to go, glad durant gave a shout out to him as well

couldn't believe okc let the clippers come back cos they had so many turnovers in beginning but still were able to stay 10-20+ points ahead cos lac couldn't get the shots in

I think they got too comfortable with their lead but who knows