Entourage

ruzz

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The formula for this show is getting stale. They're nowhere farther along as characters than they were in the first season. It's rinse and repeat of the same shit, over and over.

Any given episode of entourage is still pretty good because it's funnier than most other shows, but honestly, its getting tired.

The formula for this show is getting stale. They're nowhere farther along as characters than they were in the first season. It's rinse and repeat of the same shit, over and over.

Any given episode of entourage is still pretty good because it's funnier than most other shows, but honestly, its getting tired.

agreed...they need to throw something new into the mix, it just seems like a rehash of the previous seasons.

this episode was cool and the little kanye cameo

I actually thought this episode was pretty bad compared to the rest of this season

this season has been much better than the previous one. I especially liked the documentary styled sequences of the first episode.

question: does Vince exclusively fuck chicks reverse cowgirl? I swear everytime he's fucking -- most recently the british blond (as well as the yoga chick from a season or two ago) -- the girl is sitting reverse cowgirl. coincidence or personal preference?

yeah really^, I know kanye is not an actor but he came off as super akward

edit: i think e got fired because he told ana to do the movie simply because vince and walsh wanted her for it, e didnt think it was for her, but he wasnt honest initially...but im not sure

the real reason is ana couldnt be on the show anymore due to other career obligations and also they didnt want to write her into a long story arc

see also with the episodes with sloan

this season has been much better than the previous one. I especially liked the documentary styled sequences of the first episode.

question: does Vince exclusively fuck chicks reverse cowgirl? I swear everytime he's fucking -- most recently the british blond (as well as the yoga chick from a season or two ago) -- the girl is sitting reverse cowgirl. coincidence or personal preference?

those episode are from season last season, not this season... ( i know its weird)

any predictions on how this season's gonna end?

couple episodes back i was calling e getting fired from vince.

but now i think i'm wrong.

unlesssss he lied about anna firing him and then vince found out and fired him like ari.

my guess is that they'll get themselves in some shaky situation, and be miraculously saved by a convenient string of unbelievable luck at the very end, just like every single episode.

i thought the documentary episode was considered episode 4-1

Nope, all those median episodes were the season final to season three.

I guess what had happen was they didn't have the final episodes canned before the season finished... and they weren't going to wrap it up in time... So they decided to stop airing on the Ramones ending, and pick up a couple of months again before season 4 aired.

Nope, all those median episodes were the season final to season three.

I guess what had happen was they didn't have the final episodes canned before the season finished... and they weren't going to wrap it up in time... So they decided to stop airing on the Ramones ending, and pick up a couple of months again before season 4 aired.

actually, you're wrong.

http://www.hbo.com/entourage/episode/season04/episode43.html

season 4