Some cool, distressed denim

hawkeye

George Nader and Jane Powell - in The Female Animal

4070054547_514ffa846d.jpg

Homesick Earl Nesbitt preserving Texas look by wearing jeans and boots.

4f85c40239883738_landing

Toni Riddleberger talking on the phone about a boyfriend.

cdddce24223c694b_landing

6385ed5fdbeb5f22_landing

Apologies if some of these have been posted before. I have read every page of this thread, but not all the photos were displayed for me thanks to the great firewall of china

funny sympathy, i wanted to post the pic from the fair too.

nice one

one of the two guys is wearing frsico jeens, realy cool to see them ( they look pretty much like the warehouse ones, with cinch), wonder if the other one is also wearing cant bust em.

I don't know if this is welcome in the thread seeing as it's not a photograph, but I thought it was too cool not to share:

3692112960_c88e8fc31d.jpg

Really white. Really, really, really white.

Want dude's shoes, belt, shirt, and girlfriend.

Nice, what year is this from? Levis look like WW2 model, can we get a closer look? (pic?)

Hi Fardin, Thanks for posting. A couple of years ago there was an exhibition of Mike Disfarmer photographs at a small gallery here in NYC. Looking at the small prints was looking back in time to the late 30's and 40's. If only he printed his negatives a larger so you could check out the details of the overalls and leather work jackets his subjects were wearing!

hi grant, hope everything is fine

yes the pics are really nice. even the ones diplayed on the page are pretty small, but on can save em en them look at em bigger. some cool leather jackets there .

• 4 weeks later...