Some cool, distressed denim

hawkeye

Man, I can't stand the angels. I had the fortunate experience of meeting sonny barger and being called a race traitor. Made me proud.

woah, tell us more rnrswitch! why race traitor?

Nothing big. I was just at a "gathering" after a tattoo convention in phoenix... about 7 years ago and I on occasion wear black panther shirts, pins, etc. and sonny barger made a comment about having to grow up with those "niggers" to me. I think he was in the Oakland chapter of the Angels, which is the same city where the panthers started their shit. I said something to the effect of, "They were some bad motherfuckers." And he said something like, "Not as bad as us." I then said something about how the panthers were deemed Public Enemy #1 by the FBI and how you can't get much badder than that. He then called me a race traitor. I think he was 50-50 joking. No matter what, I then shut up and found myself slowly walking towards the bar. I didn't think he was pissed or anything, but I have been around those types of dudes and many times they act cool, until a switch gets thrown and the next thing you know they are in your face.

I am a white dude by the way.

Guest jbone45
Nothing big. I was just at a "gathering" after a tattoo convention in phoenix... about 7 years ago and I on occasion wear black panther shirts, pins, etc. and sonny barger made a comment about having to grow up with those "niggers" to me. I think he was in the Oakland chapter of the Angels, which is the same city where the panthers started their shit. I said something to the effect of, "They were some bad motherfuckers." And he said something like, "Not as bad as us." I then said something about how the panthers were deemed Public Enemy #1 by the FBI and how you can't get much badder than that. He then called me a race traitor. I think he was 50-50 joking. No matter what, I then shut up and found myself slowly walking towards the bar. I didn't think he was pissed or anything, but I have been around those types of dudes and many times they act cool, until a switch gets thrown and the next thing you know they are in your face.

I am a white dude by the way.

Not only was he in thr Oakland chapter of the Hell's Angels..he created it.

Mmmmm.... offset belt loops

Agreed , strangely there does'nt seem to be many pics with offset beltloops in the thread .

Slightly off topic , I luckliy have the LVC 551zxx , from 1998 , it would be great if LVC done a re-run or 501 repro with an offset beltloop (Levi Japan did do one I think )

While you guys were checking out the offset belt loop I was looking at that broad's hawaiian dress riding up her thighs. No big deal. Ain't nothin like early 60s square girl's ass.

• 2 weeks later...