Some cool, distressed denim

hawkeye

3c6fd773265790dc_large

Didn't somebody tell this cat that you can't wear brand new crispy denim with beat up old shoes.... Sheesh. Doesn't even look like this guy gave it the initial soak, hot dry, then iron to get creases out, then hot wash, then air dry method. What does he know?

Another goddamn brilliant post by you, meader. Your head must be full of Cowboy Culture 'n' Rock 'n' Roll 'n' Free Livin'. These pictures sadden me and at the same time they bear hope of a New Old World Order with streets paved with raw denim and revolvers spinnin' 'round every corner 'n' heroin bein' given away to lil' sad kids for therapeutic reasons and the embrace of God, the united love of every man 'n' women alive to create a tower that reaches all the way to the farthest away galaxy, another dimension in your own head, a dream made from gravel and dirt, a song playin' in your immortal head and mind. God, God, God, love, love, love, ale, ale, ale. Long live these pictures! Huzzah!

Another goddamn brilliant post by you, meader. Your head must be full of Cowboy Culture 'n' Rock 'n' Roll 'n' Free Livin'. These pictures sadden me and at the same time they bear hope of a New Old World Order with streets paved with raw denim and revolvers spinnin' 'round every corner 'n' heroin bein' given away to lil' sad kids for therapeutic reasons and the embrace of God, the united love of every man 'n' women alive to create a tower that reaches all the way to the farthest away galaxy, another dimension in your own head, a dream made from gravel and dirt, a song playin' in your immortal head and mind. God, God, God, love, love, ale, ale, ale. Long live these pictures! Huzzah!
Hawt Darn! Now this is a proper post, absolutely without doubt worthy of this Era 'n' it's pics 'n' most darin' 'n' carin' 'n' magic boppin' essence! Good Lord! This Utopia and in fact basic 'n' genuine historical re-pre-se-n-ta-tio-ne-eh of the good ol' times 'n' it's inner sanctum materialized in flesh 'n' blood 'n' blue textiles 'n' rugged leather 'n' heavenly compounds devourin' 'n' healin' di 'minds' 'n' souls 'n' di essential bein' of di Alpha compound creatures of our cosmic ball of vitality growin' 'n' rapidly deliverin' raw material of genuine perfection 'n' balance 'n' hi quality 'n' most natural basic maternity!

4138116709_ae4f7ecc51_b.jpg

the 2 i nthe middle don't look american at all

and from my meager french i can decipher from left to right

american - Allen Aylward , Radioman Third Class, de Beverly, Massachusetts

german - Feldmütze

3rd guy from the left has hair similar to those in the Waffen SS in the Hitlerjugend

the 4th has a shirt of a german uniform

standing with his back to us is Harold Goodwin, Signalman Second Class, de Fort Worth, Texas

6th who is shielded by Harold is also german

7th judging from his jacket and the signs on his sleeves is a Obergefreiter