TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

ill be in Toronto this weekend. are there any sweet sales or events i should check out?

also is the C5 or Crystal 5 a good restaurant ?

where is this supergay party? the friend im visiting is gay and is also new to toronto. ill be with his lady room mate :)

capacity is 1500. there is 6000 tickets in the market right now. they are actually a stack of them on the counter at play de record. get there early. i cant say what it will be like. ive been asked to bartend, which i may or not do, so i wont be able to do anythign for anyone.

if you're talking about the same Diplo that did a cd with MIA a couple years back, then that shit is sick.... is it too late to get tickets and is it really gay only? maybe ill just stick to shopping in the day.

Another quasi York student. Was there for three years fucking around (last year was paid for by video games, haha), this year I'm at the Seneca building on campus.

Speaking of things to do during the week... I hear there's some Corpus thing going down at Hali's ex-employers. Crash and burn? As for sufomo meet, I may be able to make it, but as I'm not heading to the show afterwards I'm wondering if I should.

Come on, Western's percentages are more like 45/45/10.

hmm im at tel and the seneca building a lot too. gimme a shout next time you see a azn guy wit jack purcells at either building :P

Another quasi York student. Was there for three years fucking around (last year was paid for by video games, haha), this year I'm at the Seneca building on campus.

Speaking of things to do during the week... I hear there's some Corpus thing going down at Hali's ex-employers. Crash and burn? As for sufomo meet, I may be able to make it, but as I'm not heading to the show afterwards I'm wondering if I should.

Come on, Western's percentages are more like 45/45/10.

any superfuturians go to George Brown? Casa Loma campus?

Damn you leumas.. Im goin to the St James campus next year.. I know someone that attends at the Casa Loma Campus though.. That campus is bomb compared to st james..So well kept

A little birdie told you that?

They'd have to get around some fucked up distribution rules to carry the same shit holts does.

I'm all for it, the competition would be nice. The price of Dior in Canada is outrageous, if a candidate would run with that as an issue I would vote.